ChapterOne

"Hello Ms. De Lá Trinidad, I have the new sets and the numbers for all of your top clients ready for you on your desk" my very ghetto and loud assistant Amanda says as I walk through the noisy office full of secretary's

"Go get me some Periwinkle fabric from the G room" I returned in a quiet tone loud  enough for her to hear though as I continue on to my office.

I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm a bossy person it just took me a long time and some struggles to get to where I am today and I could never imagine letting myself fall from where I am at now.

   At this point in my life I am very happy, people say that it is impossible to have everything figured out at the young age of Twenty-two but I believe I do.

A little about myself I am slim thick about 5'6 Caramel skin complextion and I'm just as blunt as I want to be. I'm not one to tolerate disrespect nor do I disrespect others.

     As I walked down the long marvel hallway I finally made it to my office. I closed the heavy wooden door just as fast as I opened it. Sitting my bag along with my peacoat on the black round chair that sat in the middle of my office I kicked off my pumps and  made my way around my office to close all of the shades. Finally I had about ten minutes to relax.