Chapter 8 Swiming Zombies

Sorry there hasn't been a new chapter for a while because most of the time my iPod broke down but I managed to fix it.
___________________________

Frank looked at the map on his computer. It showed what countries were infected. Papa New Guinea had red dots appearing on it. Somehow the Zombies were traveling to other countries.
"We have to find out how they are traveling, send robots out to the beaches of Papa New Guinea." Commanded the General.
The general looked at the screen. The eyes of the robot was searching the ocean. In about 30 minuets, the screen showed about 4000 zombies swimming like crazy through the ocean. The General swore. "General" another officer yelled. "We know how the Zombies are traveling.

Inside the glass case was a zombie that was still alive but it couldn't move. On a screen it showed inside the Zombies head (The picture above). "The zombies abilities have improved. They can now swim and are stronger" explained the officer. "GREAT. JUST GREAT. NOW WE HAVE NO CHANCE OF SURVIVAL" screamed the General. "No sir, we don't know if we will survive or not.
The General stormed into the air control room. "Send out the death Eagles* and kill all the groups of zombies. Get the Zombie Hunting League ready. We need to kill the Zombies in Australia before more spread" barked the General.
This will not be easy.

*-airship in this book.