Chapter Ten (Farkle's POV)

Love was in the air. It was New Years Eve, and I felt extremely happy.

I had Smackle, Lucas had Riley, Josh had Maya, and Zay had... "Oh..." I accidentally said aloud.

"Oh... what, Farkle?" Riley asked.

We were all at Topanga's, drinking espressos and munching on delicious donuts that were finely dusted in powdered sugar.

"Uh," I paused as I quickly glanced at Zay who was sitting at the other side of the table. He seemed a little sad. "May I borrow Riley, please?" I said looking at Lucas.

"Yeah, sure," Lucas replied.

"Thanks Mr. Freak Face," I said as Riley and I walked out into the outdoor eating area, before Lucas even had the chance to say something about it.

Riley and I stood outside, "What's up, Farkle?"

"We need to find Zay a girl," I said as Riley sat down at a table.

"Already ahead of you," Riley replied.

"Okay, what's your idea?" Farkle said.

"Uh..." Riley said, uncertain if she wanted me to tell me.

"Riley?" I said a little bit angry. "Please tell me you didn't..."

"I did," Riley confessed with an innocent look on her face.

"You tried to get Vanessa and Zay back together?" I yelled.

Riley put her hand on my mouth. "Farkle, she still loves him."

"Hmm Hmmm HMMM!" I tried to talk but her hand was still over my mouth.

She finally removed her hand from my mouth.

I took a deep breathe, "thank you." I stood there for a few seconds. "Are you sure she
still--"

"She told me directly 'I still love Zay,'" Riley said.

"So Vanessa is the girl that will be with Zay at midnight," Farkle said.

"Wait a minute, she's lives all the way in Austin. How will we ever get her here on time?"

We stood in silence for a few moments, "Wait! We could use my dad's private jet to bring her to New York."

"Are you sure your dad will let us use it?"

"Of course," I said, confidently

"Okay, but will she be able to make on time?"

"According to my calculations if we leave in five minutes, we can have here an hour before midnight."

"Great. Then let's fly to Austin, Texas!"

We ran inside and told everybody the plan while Zay was in the restroom.

And before I knew it, Riley and I were in the jet, on our way to Austin to bring Vanessa to Zay for New Year's Eve.