Chapter 1: ADOPTED BY PEWDIEPIE?!

"This is your new family!" Miss Olson said, opening the door that lead to the foyer. There stood a young couple. The man had dirty blonde hair, and a bit of stubble. The lady had long, dark hair and a soft-looking face.

I stared in disbelief. A family? FOR ME?

"Hi. My name is Felix." Felix said, extending his hand. I shook it firmly.

"And I'm Marzia!" Marzia said cheerfully.

I had heard these names from somewhere before. But where?

"Go pack up nowwwwwwww." Miss Olson ushered me to my room.

The other kids waved goodbye as we drove away in Felix's car. I turned back around once I couldn't see them anymore. This was unbelievable. A family. And they weren't drunk as shit!

"We just moved to America." Felix said. "We used to live in England."

"Cool." I said. They didn't have a cool accent, though.

"So, Hanna, what do you like to do?" said Marzia.

I thought for a moment. "I like to draw. And I like reading."

"Do you like video games?" Felix said.

I shrugged.

"Well you will now!"
•••••

We got to Felix and Marzia's (they said it would be ok to call them Mom and Dad, so AKA Mom and Dad) townhouse. It was cozy-looking, and as I took off my shoes, two pugs races up to meet me.

"Aw!" I cooed, letting the dogs lick me.

"That's Maya and Edgar." Dad said. Again, two familiar names.

They gave me a tour: living room, bathroom, kitchen, my room, their room, and 'The Filming Room'.

"Do you know who we are?" Dad said, sitting in his leather chair on wheels.

"No." At least I think so?

"Maybe this will help." Dad turned on a microphone that was beside a computer. "Hey everyone, this is PEWDIEPIEEEEEE!"

Oh my god.

MY PARENTS ARE PEWDIEPIE AND MARZIA!!!!!!!