Thug girl

I, Mia Wright, grew up in a small town, Flora,Ms. Around here everyone knew each other and there business to. From day one I was the realist girl u will ever meet if u asked me. I didn't take much drama,and get pissed off real fast. It was a Friday morning, this day was my last day to see my old friends at school because my mom were moving to New Canton, TN. I got to school every one knew it was my last day. I talked and laughed with my friends for the last time. * bellring*

(They all split up and went to class, the class Mia hates)

Everyone pull out ur History book. Coach John said. I hate this stupid ass class, I comment. The boy, Quinton Thompson, behind me said its not that bad to me when I got the prettiest girl in school sitting in front of me. I laughed, boy stop that you gone make me blush. We went on flirting in class. Are there any things yall will like to say to the class, Mr. John ask. I said, no, sorry. Tony said, yea me to. He went on talking about History. Just when class was starting to get interested in the subject this bitch wanna come to class.

Tia the bitch I didn't like. I had told my friends Thursday if Tia come in class with mess that's my ass. Tia walked by and intentionally kicked my purse across the class. Oops my bad, Tia says. I got up out my sit ok bitch it's me and you I'm finna fuck you up. I'm so fucking tired of you I don't do nothing or say nothing to nobody but you always want to bully me. What the fuck I ever did to you? Tia says, Bitch I didn't like you from day 1 you thought you was all that and everybody wanna be your friend in kiss your ass. Before u came I was the Queen of this school and I'm ready for you to bounce, go somewhere else so get the fuck out my face. GIRLS SIT DOWN NOW OR GO TO THE OFFICE, Coach John yelled. It's my last day, I'm going to the office but first I'm going to beat this bitch ass. Me and Tia start throwing paws the bitch could fight but she wasn't a match for me, I tore that ass up. Sorry Coach I had to, you was always one of my favorite teachers, your class is just boring ass hell I said as I walked out and went to the office. I told them what happen they call my mom I went home and here she come in my face talking all that shit I don't want to hear. I pretend like I was listening but was thinking about how I beat Tia ass I burst out laughing. I had forgotten my mom was talking she got up and got a iron cord, thinking she finna whoop me, alie. I ran and laughed while she chased me she didn't catch me she was so tired and all of a sudden she start breathing real hard. It wasn't funny anymore I said mom are u ok she said no call 911 and fell to the floor. I was so scared and ran and got the phone call 911 and waited patiently for them to come while I held my mom head crying. We got to the hospital they took her in the back and I sat in the waiting room nervous as hell. I called my friends out of all 3 only one came, but she had called others with her. I asked where is the other two she said that said they wasnt going to miss that party to just sit in the waiting room and hear you cry... Those fake bitches, I said. Elizabeth the only true friend that was there comfort me.. Fuck Tiara and Lashay they are the fakiest friends I ever had...

*The doctor comes out*

Is she ok,I ask. Im afraid not he said ur mom had a cancer and it was to late for us to treat it she was in the last stage if only she wouldve came 2-3weeks earlier we probably couldve done some about it she not gone yet if you wanna see her..

The whole time while the doctor was talking I was crying my mom was the only thing I had.

While walking into the room I try to be strong. She smiled at me and said baby girl you gone be just fine.. I couldnt Hold it in i cryed and said no Im not mom I need you, please why do you have to leave now!?! Out of all people why god chose you.. Why you didnt come to the doctor earlier? A million questions was in my head but she stopped me right there and said sweet heart god chose me because he saw me going through alot of pain the pain I hid from you, I did come to the doctor earlier they said if they treated this cancer I will have to stay in the hospital my whole life and that wouldve been miseable so for my last day I wanted to spend it with u sweet cakes... I said crying mom Im so sorry for all the things I put on you, I am just a spoil brat you shouldve had another daughter that was so sweet, kind and loving like you are... She said dont you ever in your life say that you are perfect for me, but I was just create to be with you for a little while and I enjoyed that time just try not to be so violent she laughed dry.. I smiled and said ill try.. She said now let me get some rest I love you baby girl.. While crying I said I love you to mom and kissed her.. As i was walking out the room she said you gone be just fine and I said you to mom... I walk toward the waiting room where half of the whole school was there Elizabeth was waiting holding her arms out instead of going toward her arms I went toward the exit I walked out and screamed as loud as i can many times until I was tired and almost out of breathe... Quinton grabbed me picked me up and put me in his car and took me home.. He carried me up to my room and just held me all night...That Saturday morning he was in my kitchen cooking breakfast... I started to say wat the hell you doing but instead I just layed back down... He brought me breakfast upstairs I told him I wasnt hungry he said well you got to eat something please just atleast try please.. I looked at him and said ok i ate half of it and he said thats all I wanted and smiled... He walked out to clean up the kitchen... I thought to myself why was this boy here I guess he really likes me as i was thinking my phone rung it was Elizabeth... I answer hi she said DID HE TOUCH YOU IN ANY WAY CAUSE ILL COME OVA WITH MY GLOCK NOW... I laughed and said no he was very sweet she said ok well Im on my way ova, anything you want or need I said no thanks anyway..

To be continue... Ima finish it!!!

Elizabeth came ova.. She talked and tried to make me laugh she noticed I wasnt really paying attention.. She asked Wats on your mind. I said just thinking how life suppose to go on now. Quinton said just do what can do and live life day by day thats What I had to do when my mom was on crack and my grandma died... I felt jus the way you feeling now... We all start crying, I said we gone make it through this together and that day we made a pact that whenever one of us need each other we will be right there no matter how many miles part we are from each other. They stayed with me that night and that Sunday morning we all went to church... I said I feel as today might be an ok day. We went to Wingstop after church and ate there.. They came back to my house to help me pack cause I had to go stay with my uncle and his wife and children....

That Monday morning everybody was standing in my front yard to say goodbye even my ex boyfriend Cortez that I hadnt seen him in years... Everyone ran and hug me even the fakes.. But I wasn't in the mood to be mean so I smile and hugged everyone. Tia showed up with a present. She said sorry for your lost and you can come back to your old highschool anytime Ima miss not liking you and we laugh and she gave me a hug and said I was jealous of you I always did want to be your friend just didn't like the bitches you called friends I said wait only two are bitches Elizabeth she cool and she gave me her number and said call me sometimes friend. I smiled and said sure will. Cortez aka tez gave me his number to and said we still friends I said sure.. I hugged Elizabeth my bestfriend so tight I started to cry she cryed to and said don't worry remember I'm jus a call away... Then I went to hugged Quinton as I has reach in for a hug he gave me a long kiss I said wow was looking for that I kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug and he said call me everyday I said ok and got in the limo and the driver drove away...

I made it to my uncle house he stay in a mansion in New Canton, TN 9 hours and some away from my home town.