part 2

When the blood fever hit England I was the only wizard to be effected no-one knows why though which makes me angry. I was 2 when my mom died, 3 when the fever hit, and 4 when I got over it. My power is to burn/freeze things with a single thought. It scares me and my dad. Not a lot of people know I'm a Malfetto also known as scared children. My scar is my purple eye. Us malfettos are still being hunted down.
      When Voldemort comes back, if he comes back, he will stop at nothing to get me on his side or to murder me. I am after all the most powerful witch ever born,and that's what scares me. I froze and then burnt a death eater. I think her name's Bellatrix Lestrange. All I know is she's in Azkaban now. My power will save a lot of people.
      I have a special object it's a dagger. The dagger was given to me by the leader of the Dagger clan also known as The Young Elites. All of them except the leader, Enzo, are scared of me.
      Weather he knows it or not Enzo was my mate for my werewolf. Sadly he died around 2 years ago. I still have to find my vampire mate. Now time to tell you how I became a werewolf.
                  ****************************************
When I was 2 my dad was out for the night since it was a fullmoon and me and my mom were playing in the living room when we heard the back door open. Fenrir stood behind my mom and when she noticed his shadow she started screaming " No not my baby! Not my little Mazie. I'll do anything but just dont hurt my baby! Please dont hurt my baby! I'll do anything just dont hurt my Mazie!" He got tired of her bagging and snapped her neck and the picked me up and bit my neck but the weird thing is I didn't feel a thing so I cleaned up the little bit of blood running down my neck and went to sleep.
                   **********************************************
Now that you know about my Malfetto and werewolf side I guess I need to tell you about my werecat and vampire side.