In the game

We entered and sit on the benches, a ball came towards us and Ferris took.

"Hey, batter, batter, batter, swing and batter." Cameron started.

I grabbed my notebook and a pencil, I began to make a sketch of the whole group together in the car. Cameron sat back with a smile on his face with one arm around Aline who was with a big smile on his face like he was laughing, Ferris was in front driving the car with a giant smile on looking face to the side where I was sitting on passenger seat bench looking at him laughing, he had an arm around my shoulders. I could see in the eyes of all the happiness you were having.

"Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, swing and batter. He can't, can't, can't swing and batter." I heard the guys and Aline scream together for the players, I laughed softly them.

Continued to draw until almost perfect, I was either on the drawing didn't realize what was happenung around me.

"You draw very well, Pam." Ferris said leaning to see the drawing.

I turned to him and smiled "not drawing as well, but it is good." I said smiling.

"No, you draw prety good." He said hugging me aside.

Ferris called our attention to say something "You realized that if we were playing by the rules, we would now be in P.E.?" He said making us laugh.

We got up and went out to go somewhere I do not know, the guys walked in front as I and Aline walked together behind talking.

"So how are things with Cam?" I asked smiling at him pushing her aside, she just laughed.

"This going well, I already know that I like him then. I hope to tell him today that I love him. "He spoke embarrassed.

"Great, good luck." I spoke happy for her.

"And you and Ferris?" He asked looking at me laughing "How are things, have you talked to him?"

I sighed and looked at her "No, not yet but hopefully I'll tell him. And I don't know if he likes me. "I said looking at the floor.

She patted my arm and looked at me like I was crazy "Of course he likes you, I can see in his eyes the way he looks at you. Do not be stupid and do not see. "She said pulling me to the guys.

Ferris looked at us and laughed happy talking "You want to see some modern art?" He spoke as if it were the simplest thing in the world. I just laughed.

"Sure, why not." I told him clipping me.

"Not really." Cam spoke complaining.

"Fine, then let's go!" He said pulling me.