A Badboy Needs A Good Girl (Niall Horan Fanfic)

Does he fell inlove with a kind-hearted girl ? Well lets find out ! :)

Characters:

Niall Horan as himself

Alexandra Javier as Alex

Chloe Yuki as Chloe or Alex's bestfriend

Harry Styles as himself

Aliyah Kate as Aliyah or Niall Horan's ex girlriend

The other boys as themselves

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Because this is my first story and I dont know if im good in writing or not! Soo um .. Lets find out (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·

It was another day of class for freshmens. Alex and Niall are schoolmates but Niall didnt know Alex. Niall is popular because he is a badboi, a bully and that. And Alex is a normal school girl with normal friend named Chloe but theyre cool. One day, Alex was with Chloe and Niall accidentally bump them and the thing is he was with Harry *another badboi . They didnt hear any sorry from the boys but its okay for them because they think the boys was in hurry! Then they saw the clock and saw that they were late , so they ran through theyre room. After the class the girls have a convo.

Chloe's POV *

Heyy Alex! I have something to say! I said with a small grin on my face .

Ohh Chloe! What was that? Huh? :) She said smiling at me.

Do you think the boys didnt notice us before our school? I said .

What are you saying? Haha . Forget that bestiee! :") She said with a cheeky face.

Once Alex reach her home, she remembered what was Chloe's saying before they went home.

Alex's POV

Omygod! Chloe was so silly ! Haha . But its true, did the boys notice us? I whispered to myself.

The boys was so cute! Hahaha just joking. ^^ How can I have a crush on a badboi like Niall. Ughhh ! :( I said.

I dont even hope that he will have a crush on me too. Im just a normal girl! Im so stupud with my imaginations! Haha . I started murmuring it to myself , so that no one can hear.

----------------------*

Soo guys do you like my first chapter? Sorry if I annoyed you :) Because I repeat this was my first story! :") So guys can you vote and comment for the next chapter? Please ? (":