Chapter One

Eleanor's POV

"Evelyn shut up your going to get us arrested" I whispered in her ear,"Please me arrested? Besides I do not look good in orange" She joked,"Shut up already" I said getting tired of her useless comebacks. Right now we were in a old guys garage taking his motorcycle, ok well we were stealing his motorcycle. I'm not that into motorcycles, I'd prefer a Lamborghini you know?

Slowly Evelyn creaked the door of the garage open and I dragged the old harley davidson out of the garage onto the slick pavement. "Do you know where the keys are?" Evelyn wondered,"I think they're under the flowerpot in the yard" I recalled thinking back to what I had heard,"Ok. You put the motorcycle in the trunk of the car and I'll get the keys." Evelyn said sneaking off.

I continued dragging the motorcycle, actually about a block until I reached my old but reliable pickup truck. I don't want to brag but Evelyn and I fixed him up ourselves. I parked the motorcycle and pulled down a ramp I had stored in the back earlier. Slowly i eased the bike up and into the car. Carefully I covered it with a black blanket.

I hopped into the drivers seat and waited for my accomplice.

Evelyn's POV

I snuck off to the front yard of the house and looked around untill i spotted a flowerpot that I presume had the bike's keys hidden underneath it. I cautiously tiptoed over to the pot. Lifting it off of the ground I felt around for the keys. My hands made contact with metal. Snacthing the keys up, i placed them snug in my pocket. I reset the flowerpot.

I made my way back over to the garage, looking inside I had to hold in a laugh. I silently ran a block to where Eleanor's Ford Pickup truck waited. Hopping in the passenger side, smiling. "Did you get them?" Eleanor asked,"Yep They're right here" I said pulling the Davidson's keys,"Good let's go" and with that Eleanor started driving home.

Eleanor's POV

I pulled into the driveway of my families house. Evelyn helped me unload the truck. We walked the motorcycle to the front door. i rang the bell. For five minutes we waited patiently and finally a stocky guy who was slowly going bald with a face that I'd grown to love, opened the door. "Why hello Sweethearts. Your just in time to get some of your Mom's freshly baked cookies. That's a mighty fine bike. I reckon it could sell for a good load of money" Dad whistled,"Yeah i bet it could, But this is for Uncle Charlie, remember?" Evelyn snapped sweetly though,"Yeah i remember. You two get some food I'll put the bike in the back"

Now this was a normal day for us. Stealing things, from who knows who. It was natural. One day though something we didn't plan on happening happened.