Chapter two

Eleanor's POV

We ended up staying the night at our parents house. It felt like home. The walls were'nt brand new, they were worn. The floorboards creaked. The couch covered in pillows that may or may not have holes in them. The people in this house, made it feel like a five star hotel because they were truly sincere sweethearts.

you may question how 'truly sincere sweethearts' are thief's, right? Well we aren't bad guys, Evelyn and I are just your typical girl next door type of girls. When we steal it's because it was never theirs to begin with. For example the motorcycle we stole, the old guy who 'owned it' he stole it from the auto shop. We are going to give it to our Uncle Charlie, because he personally knows the owner of the auto shop.

My dad he was the type of guy who stole, to steal things, but then mom came along and changed that. Our parents raised us to give back. so this is what we do. We steal things and find the right full owner. Well we also take cases. where someone can come come to us with a specific thing to solve what happened and or steal it back. So basically we really aren't bad guys.

Evelyn started waking up. "Get up sleepy head" I laughed ,"I want to go back to sleep" Evelyn moaned,"You can't. Remember we have work?" I reminded her,"yeah we have to go back to sleep" She tried,"No come on EvyBear",""Don't call me that" Evelyn said still have asleep Evelyn got the nickname Evy bear because her original nickname is Evy, but when I met her for the first she had this huge bear that she wouldn't let go. So I was going to compliment her on her bear but it came out as EvyBear, it's sort of stuck. If your wondering how about meeting her , well when I was four and she was three her parents died in a car crash. My parents were to be her new guardians, so yeah. make sense now?"I'll stop calling you EvyBear if you wake up" I teased,"Sounds good" Evelyn said bolting right up from the couch.

I was driving Ev and I over to our apartment. Mom had insisted on breakfast but we decided to skip. Evelyn's probably going to raid the fridge for Chocco Tacos right when we get home. I don't know what's the big deal with these tacos. I started to humm girls just wanna have fun. Evelyn sang horribly off key on purpose and I joined.

Evelyn's POV

Eleanor pulled up to our apartment building. The car didn't even fully stop, but I was already running to the door. Throwing the door open, I hustled into the elevator. Pushing level 4, I waited patiently. For the slow Elevator to stop. the doors sprung to life and seperated, running to our apartment. FInding the key I haslty opened the door. "Taco's on the counter' Eleanor said calmly,"You have to remind me next time to take the steps" I laughed I swiped the tacos up and started munching on them.

"So let's see, we have their measurements, location, security,what about when they're normally out of the house?" I wondered,"Hmm well normally they're out of the house from 10:00-7:30" Eleanor said answering my question,"Wait what are their measurements?","Umm well it seems like there are six of them. One is 19, he has brown curly hair,green eyes and about 5-10" Eleanor guessed,"Then there's one 20 shaved head,brown eyes and bout 5-11, then there's a 21 year old blue eyes, normal brown hair and I think 5-9","then there's a 19 year old blonde with blue eyes, who's 5-7,a guy with dark hair who apparently changes his hair a lot, he's about 5-9 and 19 and then this bulky guy who's their bodyguard." Eleanor finished,"Ok well I was hoping for better details, but this works" I thought.

"So how are we going to play this one?" I added,"Well I was thinking we could do a Goldilocks." Eleanor said while thinking,"No that wouldn't work we need at least five people. What about Little red riding hood?" I tried,"Are you kidding? The last time we did that I ended up stuck with an old lady the whole day! Girl scouts?" Eleanor questioned. I thought her idea over through my head. It would probably work we would just need a few more people."That would work. The problem is we would need a sexy person to be the 'girl scouts' sister and 'girl scouts'. Plus we need costumes for them." I pointed out. The concept of girlscouts is, a few girlscouts come to whoever we're stealing froms door. No one can pass up cookies or say no to little girls,right? here's the thing there also has to be someone to go with the girl scouts, so someone sexy would accompany them as well, making it even harder to resist. Then they would talk for a while and Eleanor and I would be long down with whatever we were doing. Eleanor interrupted my thoughts,"Well we could always just ring up Carter." Eleanor suggested,"NO!!!!" I might have said a little too forcefully,"Evelyn I know you and Carter have some problems but she would be perfect for this job!" Eleanor exclaimed,"No anyone but Carter.","We don't have much choice." Eleanor stated. I thought over our options, we can't use Anna because she's in the Bahama's robbing this rich guy,Sarah was in Paris doing something with the Eiffel Tower, Aunt Grace was engaged to some foreign guy and she is stuck with him, and then there's her daughter Carter. "Ugh She is our only option!" I said aggravated,"So we're stuck with her however much you hate her. I was thinking Daisy and Emma could be our girl scouts.", "Yeah that works" Daisy and Emma are our cousins they're about five. "You go call them and I'll look over the security" I stated Eleanor went off to go call our people. I hope this goes alright, who  am i kidding it's going to be awesome!