CHAPTER 1 : HELP

Mizumi opens her eyes and the first person she saw in her sight is Kathrina , a girl that she found at the shore yesterday.

Yesterday night , Mizumi went to the convenience shop to buy foods . In her way home, she found a girl walking in the rain without an umbrella neither a jacket at the shore . When Mizumi walked towards the girl, she suddenly fell down and fainted. Mizumi was very panic and she was too afraid that something bad would happen to her and decided to take her back home . So, she carried the girl home ,changed her clothes ,and lied her down on bed. After she finished eating , she does her works and sleep besides the girl . Before Mizumi was asleep, she whispered
"I wonder..what's your name?"
Even thought she knows that the girl was sleeping and will not reply to her . Suddenly, the girl said
"my name is..k..ka..Kathrina.."
Mizumi a bit shocked and she said
"I..I'm sorry did I woke you up?"
Kathrina just smiled and shook her head and continued sleeping. Then, they fell asleep together.

Mizumi stares at Kathrina's face while she's sleeping after Mizumi woke up. After that, she went to the bathroom and brushes her teeth and wash her face . Then, she went to the fridge to make breakfast . She takes out onigiris and two bottles of milk green tea and put them on the table at the living room and she went back to her room to wake Kathrina.

When she arrived at her room, she just sighed and smiled when she saw Kathrina is already wake up and her long blonde hair is messy . Mizumi sit besides Kathrina and caresses her hair to fix the messy hair . Kathrina looks at Mizumi with a blank face . After that , Mizumi invited Kathrina to eat together . Kathrina's face still blank in front of their breakfast and she didn't even touch the foods.

"Are you alright?" Mizumi asked Kathrina but Kathrina didn't response to Mizumi's question .
"What are you doing alone at the shore yesterday?"
Mizumi asked again . This time Kathrina seems remembered something and suddenly she yelled loudly and her iris turned into white and her sclera turned into red , bloody red .

*tap the picture on top *