chapter 18

kates pov.

Me and zack got into a heated make out session, but it was ended shortly after by a call from the alpha "hey kate, hey zack we are throwing a party tonight you guys wanna come?"

i dont know do i wanna go really? "sure we will be there" guess thats answerd.

"come on, lets go get ready" nodding i went to take a shower. Turning on the water, zack came up behind me scaring me half to death.

"you scared me"

"sorry baby" he started kissing my neck, "hey what do you say we save water and shower together!" that caused me to giggle...than i started to think about my baby boy who had to die so i could be a wolf again.

"of course hun" after i said that he got down to stripping of his cloths. So i did the same.

Getting in he followed me pinning me against the wall, kissing down my neck and body. I was kinda scared, my breathing started getting heavy and the hot water didnt help with it.

"are you okay?"

"ya im okay" i started taking deep breaths and slowly my breathing went back to normal.

He grabbed the soap and started washing my body slowly running his hands over my breasts and down town. So i did the same to him we washed each others bodies.

   Grabbing the shower head i rinsed off all the soap and he did the same for me. "want me to wash your hair?" i nodded as he grabbed my cinnamen hair wash.

After washing each others hair we got out and he got dressed as so did i. Getting into black skinney jeans and a black batman long sleeve shirt with my beanie. He got changed into black pants and a black shirt.

We held hands all the way to the alphas house were the party was. And can hear the music loud and proud to be there.

Arriving the alpha was about to make a speach "well im sure you guys are all wondering why we are having a party. Well its to celebrate our new pack memebers katy and zack!!".

  "so lets party and get shit faced"

About 30 minutes into the party my mom calls

(M-mom k-kate)

K- hello
M-are you alone?
K-i am why is something wrong?
M-i need you to go back to los angeles hun
K-why
M-just go and go alone
K- fine

"hey zack wheres the alpha?" he pointed to the alpha "thanks" zack was waisted off his ass.

"alpha i need to go see my family in los angeles they had an emergency" he was concerened (sorry guys i cant spell for shit)

"okay take zack with you" fine i will. I went to go get him when he had a slutty girl grinding on him. She than kissed him thats when i felt the pain in my chest.

"alpha im going alone" running out of the house i borrowed alphas car. And started the drive to juliet and andy

--skip car ride--

  Pulling into juliets drive way it was 6am and i was so tired. Locking the car i walked to the door opening it with the key they gave me.

"guys im home!" i herd shuffling upstairs "kate?" ashley ran down with everyone else. "KATE!!" waving and giving everyone a hug ash started making breakfast.

"so why are you back?" confused i thought something bad happened "my mom called saying i needed to come home" "oh...well we missed you lots" nodding i started thinking about my mate...i had to pull over because they had sex and it hurt me.

"....kate? You okay?" pulling back into reality "huh? What sorry i was zoning out"

"what happened?" tears brinked my eyes "zack..he..he..cheated on me.." juliet pulled me into a hug "tell us everything"

"well my mom called and i went to talk to the alpha he said i could go...but i had to take zack! I went to go get him but a really pretty girl was grinding on him...she kissed him and than i felt them mate..he...he also marked her" crying he never marked me we only mated...he bit me but didnt mark me.

"oh hun you can stay here for as long as you need" i wish i could just run away "i can only stay a few days but than i have to go home alphas orders" we all ate breakfast and had a movie day on the couch.

    The few days past by and now i was packing up leaving back to the pack. Im gonna move into the pack house instead of where me and zack live.

  Zacks pov

i wasnt sure what happened. Last night i thought i was sleeping with my mate...so i marked her, than when i wake up its a total diffrent girl wearing my mark. And is naked.

"well hello mate"

"where not mates.. i thought you were someone else" she broke down in tears. Kate felt everything that happened, im so screwed...wait kate!

Putting on cloths i run to the alphas office "alpha wheres kate?" he just looked at me "she left..to los angeles" oh. Shit. "alpha im so sorry i thought the girl was kate and i marked her...how do i unmark someone?"

Alpha put on a serous look "well kid either you can remove it with silver knife or she finds her ma-"

"silver knife it is where can i get one"

"annabell come in dear" the girl that i had in bed opened the door "hun zack here isnt your mate he has one and thought you where her so i have to ask you do you have your mate dear?" "no alpha i dont" he looked right at me "do you want the mark removed because when you go into heat it wont be pretty his touch will burn like crazy and only your true mate can help you darling" she started crying "lets just remove it please" alpha called up some people. And they removed the mark. Thank god

___________________________________

   hey sorry guys i havent been on ive been having emotional times and school with family issues ill try to be back on as much as i can who thinks i should do a 5sos book?? Gimme feed back