When They Think You Cheat.... You Get It Rough!

** SMUT WARNING **

I was sooo excited. My amazing Andykins was coming home from a 7 month tour! I couldn't wait to be in his arms again. And fuck him till the cows come home. I was planning a surprise for Andy, So when he called I sorta felt bad when I didn't answer. The only reason i didn't answer was because I would probably spoil the secret. I'm really bad at keeping surprises to myself! I wanted to pick it up so badly. But i just decided to put my phone on silent instead.

As soon as I was ready for him to come home I was on my bed wearing only a black G-string and Purple and Black double push-up. I hear the front door open and close. It almost sounded like it was slammed shut. i just figured it was Andy kicking it closed, due to too many bags.

"Lyrica!!!" He never used my full name so now I'm worried. "Where the fuck are you?!?!" Oh god he sounds pissed! 

"umm, up here baby!" He burst through the door looking angrier than ever. "Hey, are you okay?" I walk over to stroke his arm and he shoves it away. Now I'm seriously worried. What did I do? is he really this mad that I didnt answer his call?

"Dont you DARE 'Hey, Baby!' Me!" he says in a mocking tone.

"Okay....." I give him a questioning look. "Whats wrong? did I do something?"

"You Seriously don't know what you did? are you fucking shitting me right now?!?" I really wished i knew what was going on! He suddenly pulls out his phone, Unlocks it and shoves it in my face. I step back and focus my eyes on the picture before I grab the phone to get a better look.

"what... am I looking at..?" I ask handing his phone back to him.

"what the fuck?!? now your denying it? Do you ACTUALLY think I'm THAT stupid!" It took a minute before it clicked. The picture he showed me was of a girl and some random.. kind of attractive, guy making out and getting handsy in the club. 

"wait.... yo-you think that's... ME?" My eyes started to water at the thought of Andy actually thinking I would cheat. Seven months of tears because I missed my boyfriend, and he thinks I cheated. AWESOME. FAN- FUCKING- TASTIC! "An- Andy..... You don't ACTUALLY think that's me. do you?" I ask as tears start falling down my cheeks. 

"Wait....... this, ISN'T you?" He looked upset and guilty now! "Babe, I-" I cut him off.

"I cant believe you think I would actually do that to you!" At this point I was crying angry tears. "I spent 7 months, SEVEN MONTHS! Crying over the fact that you were gone! And you have THE NERVE to accuse ME of cheating? I should be the one accusing you! Mr. Popular!! All those FUCKING groupies hanging around all the goddamn time!" I was furious. He doesn't say anything.

He looks me up and down and realizes what I'm wearing. i see the bulge starting grow in his pants. and before I could yell anymore he smashes his lips onto mine with such force. It was so intense, I missed him so fucking much! I wasn't as mad anymore. I mean I WILL be having a really long talk with him after this, but I'm craving his dick inside of me waaayyy too much for that right now! And I can tell this is gunna be rough sex, I FUCKING LOVE IT WHEN ANDY IS ROUGH! I was quick to rip his shirt off, only separating our lips momentarily.  I slide my hands down to his jeans. I needed him naked. FAST. I fumble with his belt for a few seconds before I get it undone and rip his jeans and boxers down at the same time. He picks me up and throws me on the bed. He physically rips my G-string off of my body. I was kinda upset, that was my favourite. I get over that quickly as Andy unclasps my bra and throws it somewhere. He grabs my boobs roughly and starts palming and pulling on them making me moan and whine. He pulls on my right boob then starts pinching and pulling my nipple, making me go absolutely insane. I craved his touch for seven months, and I'm finally getting it! I started getting restless and started stroking Andy fast and hard. He growled in my ear and shoved his gorgeous, long, slender fingers inside of me, He hit my g-spot immediately. I managed to make a strange animal-like noise. Andy smirked against my lips and moved his mouth down to my pussy. He was sucking and biting my urethra all the while still jabbing his fingers in and out of me. He bit my folds and started pulling on the skin with his teeth. I could tell he was just trying to leave his mark. And I enjoyed every. single. second! I started getting tight around his fingers and he pulled his fingers out, licked them clean and slammed into me hard and fast. I loved it when he didn't give me time to adjust. But Andy didn't know that! He was pounding me so hard I got a handful of his amazingly soft, thick, black hair, and pulled. He moves us so we're on our sides and hoists my leg up onto his shoulder and I wrapped my other leg tight aorund his waist. I was making the most obnoxious noises. He had the most amazing angle and was hitting that spot perfectly over and over.

"OH GOD!! FUCKING GO FASTER!! GOD ANDY! PLEASE FUCK ME TILL MY BONES BREAK!" I screamed as loud as I possibly could. He grunted and was going faster than the speed of light. "Shit, babe!"

"God your fucking tight as shit, Lyr!" Oh thank god he was using my nickname again! I cum all over him and the bed. Hes still going faster than I ever experienced. He cums inside of me and he rides out our orgasms at the same pace he was going before, almost making me cum again. He pulls out and lowers my leg and we both lay there, panting, trying to steady our breaths.

"Round Two?" I ask eagerly wanting, wait no, NEEDING more! He moves his head to the side and smiles.

" give me a minute, babe!" He chuckles. About 3 minutes later he unexpectedly slammed himself into me once again. "I'm ready for round two now!" He says and keeps pounding me. Hard. We didn't stop till about 5 in the morning when we really had absolutely no energy left!