Day One

5th of October, I, well uhm the doctors actually did, found out that there was a tumor growing inside my head. At first, I was so devastated, I felt drained. I was a very active child, but after my diagnosis, my life was useless. I was afraid, hopeless, and tired. My mom decided to remove the tumor, but before that, I went on many medication before the operation. Until the 4th day of November, I went to my favorite yogurt place. I was startled after bumping into a guy and all the yogurt in my cup spilled all over our shirts. I died after he gave me his death stares, but to ease the annoyance from him, I smiled. I pulled him towards a vacant table, and I made him sat there. He looked confused, but I smiled at him again. "I'll just go buy another yogurt, don't worry it's on me. I'm sorry again" I said and walked towards the counter. When I came back he was still sitting there, dumbfounded, looking outside the store. When I looked, I saw a girl kissing a guy inside a car. They're very stupid not to know people can see them from outside. I waved my hands infront of his face. He looked at me like he was about to cry. "Are you crying? What's the matter." I asked out of confusion. I gave him the yogurt, he just stared at it for about 3 minutes. "What's your name?" I asked again. "Lance" he said not looking at me. "Nice meeting you Lance, I'm Vettia." I said, and again smiled.  "But you can call me Ia." He instantly looked at me when I said that. "Ia rhymes with Ynah." He said in a gloomy feel. "Go ahead, tell me everything. I'll keep my mouth shut." I said, he gave me a very little and quick smile. "That girl" he said referring to the one we saw kissing a guy. "She's my girlfriend" he continued, I just stared at him, waiting for him to speak again. "I'm feeling betrayed right now. I gave her everything, I love her so much that it hurts. I'm really going nuts, There are so many questions going through my mind." He said and he muddled his hair. Pulling it's strands out of frustration. I grabbed his hand and stopped him from hurting himself. "You know what, let her see that you don't care. Break up with her" I said, he looked at me, confused. "How? Seeing her with that guy kills me." He said and covered his face with his hands. I think he's starting to cry. I moved closer to him and said "Just go with the flow." When I saw his girlfriend enter the store, I started flirting with him, at first he was shocked by the time when his gf was 4 tables away, he went with it. When she was a table away, he suddenly kissed me. I was in shock but then I remember, I want to help him. I kissed him back, when we broke the kiss, his girlfriend was dumbfounded standing besides our table. Lance stood up and cold heartedly said "Don't make a scene here. I just want you to know that I was fooling around with you. I'm sorry but only treated you as my sex slave, cause that's what I want from you. You can live your life now. I'm tired and disgusted by you." After saying that, Lance received a very hard slap, then the girl went out. He sat down as tears fell down from his cheeks. I was amazed, it's the first time I saw a guy cry. "I'll get going, thanks" he said and went out of the shop.

"This day was intense"