Day Six

I underwent many medications this past few days. The doctor warned my mom that it would be delicate if they remove the tumor as soon as possible. So I have to wait a little longer, besides they gave me a pain reliever for my head. My parents also gave me the freedom of doing what I want, because they know they might lose me anytime. Today I feel like going to the movies, it's lonely but I'm used to it. At the ticket booth, there was no one falling in line, so I just proceeded to the counter. I bought one ticket for the last full show, when Someone spoke behind me, when I looked it was Lance. He smiled and said "Would you like me to accompany you?" I smiled back at him, and said "It's very unusual for you to talk to me like that." I said and walked towards the snack bar. " I see you don't have anyone with you, you'll be lonely, besides I want to make it up to you for helping me the other day." He said and ordered a big popcorn and 2 water bottles. "Are you that paranoid about your health?" I asked suddenly. "What? Why?" He stopped and looked at me. "You ordered a non-flavored popcorn and a bottle of water, that's why."
He smiled and continued to walk. "I'm a Licensed Nutritionist." He said and gave our tickets to the guy. I was shocked, when glanced at me he began to laugh. "What?" I said as I was throwing daggers at him. "Nothing. You, what did you finish?" He asked. "Legal management" and I'm proud of myself for finishing college. "I've been talking to you but I don't know anything about you except for your name." He said and sat down, I also did. "That's the only thing you would want to know from me. My life is hell." I said and focused on the movie. He didn't speak either, great. "Gimme your number." He said when the movie was in it's climax. "What for?" I asked. "I want to know you better." He didn't even bother to look at me. That was awkward, I feel so stupid for having that feeling of excitement. What was that really about. "Why won't you start knowing me now." What the hell. Why did I say that! Shit. I looked at him, he was focused on the movie, I hope he didn't hear what I said. "You're cute." He said and smiled at me. I can sense that my cheeks are getting redder when he speaks. What's happening to me? Is this the cause of my illness, a sudden redness of cheeks.  "Why did you say your life was hell?" He intriguing asked. "Nothing" I answered. He shrugged and never spoke again until we were about to go outside. "Are we friends now?" I was surprised, it's the first time I've been asked that question. "Of course." And I smiled. We parted apart after the movie because he has a shift at a hospital that night.

"This day was odd"