Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I sat in the waiting room for about three hours. I've never been so impatient in my life. I was so nervous, my stomach dropped at every twisted thought I had about the surgery.

This was nerve racking. I couldn't think straight.

I jumped when I saw his doctor come out. I stared at her trying to study her body language.

She was making her way to me, but she didn't look happy.

I shook my head, I curled my lips up, squeezed my eyes and cried.

She went in for hug, patting my back.

I looked up at her with my teary eyes shaking my head in disbelief.

He wasn't gone, he couldn't be. There was no possibly way.

I pushed her away running toward his room.

I stared at the still body laying on the bed. How could a body be so still.

"Miss! You can't be in here!" Someone grabbed my arm.

I was trying to fight there force but I couldn't.

"Miss! You can't be in here!!" They dragged me out and I fell to the floor and curled up into a little ball. I closed my eyes and everything went white.

"Shaylee!"

I was confused of who was calling my name.

"Shaylee!"

I suddenly opened my eyes to my grandmother.

I brought my hand to my wet cold face.

"Where's Taylor?" I immediately asked.

"He's okay sweetie, he made it! He has a few weeks of recovery but he's all good." She grabbed me in for a hug.

I pulled away and put my hand to my chest, I cried but of happiness. It was all a nightmare and I'm glad I woke up from it.

I ran toward his room, "Taylor, Taylor!" I was happy to see his face, his moving body!

"Shaylee, I'm so glad you're here." He smiled wide.

I never thought I would see that perfect smile again. His dimples, ahh just made his smile.

I shook my head, what am I doing? I have feelings for Taylor still but yet I have feelings for Dylan too. They are growing stronger too.

This was horrible. I was a mess. What was wrong with me? I did this last summer too. I hated myself for having feelings for both boys.

Maybe it was time to leave Wyoming and go home.

I didn't know there was something about Dylan that Taylor didn't have.

Then Taylor, past history just makes it hard to forget all what we had.

I walked out of the room with no reply or anything.

I knew he had a confused look on his face, like how cruel was that of me to do that. Like what did he do wrong?

It all had hit me and it wasn't for him.

He had just gotten out of surgery and I just left. My heart ached, how could I do that.

I drove home quickly.

Once I got there I saw Dylan's car...

My heart started to pound. What was he doing here?

I opened the door and glanced around.

All the lights were dim..

I looked to the floor and saw rose pedals.

I gasped..

I followed them to the dinning room.

I saw Dylan sitting at the other end of the table with a well cooked meal.

I shook my head, this had to be the cutest thing anyone ever did for me.

I blushed at him. "You didn't--" He cut me off.

"I had too." He smiled.

I ran over to him to give him a big hug.

This was the sweetest gesture ever.

"We've had a long few days, we deserve this." He said pulling my seat out for me.

---------------------------------------------

We had a lovely dinner. We talked for hours about each other and life. Everything had disappeared from my head. My focus was on him and only him.

It felt nice not to worry about anything. I knew I would only feel like this for a little bit, but it felt nice. Just a break.

We went up to the bedroom and I sat on the bed, he sat across from me.

Usually this is the part where you usually start taking off your clothes after a romantic dinner but we didn't.

He held my hand, "I just want to talk to you. Learn more about you beautiful."

That brought a smile to my face.

That was our night. It was perfect...

(How's everyone liking it? I've been taking so longgggg to update and I apologize. Short but yeah. If you're wondering what Shaylee and Taylor look like, look at pictures for chapters 1 & 2. Do it (: COMMENT AND VOTE. Love you all so much!! Thank you!!)