Dare #4

Riley: *Still hiding from Frank* okay, Let's see the other dares! Ooh let's do this one! JASON! He won't get mad at me!"
*Jason flies in*
Jason: You called?
Riley: Yeah, today you got to try and out annoy Valdez!
Jason: OUT ANNOY VALDEZ? ARE YOU MAD? Who said?
Riley: Anabethmoore74
Jason: Her again! -_- She makes the worst dares!
Riley: I think they're my favourite! Anyways this one isn't that bad!
Jason: I guess...
Riley pushes Jason towards the door and in the process fixes a camera on Jason's shoulder. Jason flies through the door cause he is a show off. "Haha, he thinks he had escaped the camera!" She goes back in her cabin and takes out her laptop. Watching the video.
"LEO LEO LEO LEO LEONARDO DA LEO LEO LEO LEO LEO I AM LEONARDO DA BEST!"
"Seriously Leo, your never that bad, this is gonna be hard for Jason!" Riley said to herself.
Jason flies down and says,"I'm da-" Riley zaps him with the zapping effect she installed in her camera, even though that was a rubbish idea because he was the son of Jupiter, but it was a suprise so he still got shocked.
"Graceo, what did yo say?"
"Nothing...."
"Okay!" Then Leo walked off.
"I was hoping to spend the day with you!"
"Uhh okay...."
Jason walked with Leo,"I'M JASON THE GRACEFUL! DO YOU KNOW WHY I'M CALLED THAT? BECAUSE I'M JASON GRACE WHO FLIES GRACEFULLY!"
"Or annoyingly...." Leo muttered," That's my job...."
"RILEY I'VE DONE IT!"
"Riley's not here, please stop following me and shouting,it's annoying!"
"More than you?"
"Never!"
"It's on!"
"RILEY GET OVER HERE!"
Riley walks in and says," LET THE ANNOYING GAMES BEGIN!"
"DON'T INSULT MY ABILITY TO ANNOY!" Leo says and then turns around! When he turns around again, his hands are on fire! "IS IT HOT? OR IS IT JUST ME?"
Jason flies up," Can't do this can you?"
"But I can set your clothes on fire!"
"You wouldn't!"
"PERCY!"
"Leo, I'm mad at him anyways, set him on fire!"
"Nah! Whatever can't be bothred, you win."
"RILEY I DID THE DARE!"
"I can see that."
Riley left them and uploaded the video,"Can Jason Grace be more graceful at annoying than Leo Valdez?"
Then she turned of thr camra and slept.
The next morning
"RILEY! WHAT DID YOU DO?"