Chapter 35

"(Y/N). We need to talk, okay?" You turn around to see JiYong. He looked skinny. Like... REALLY skinny.

   "Of course. It's the least I could do..." You follow him into an empty recording room and sat down beside him.

   "Do you not love me anymore..?" He said with the saddest expression. This broke your heart. I mean, of course you loved him. You would jump in front of a bullet for this man.

   "Yes, JiYong. I do love you."

   "Then why don't you show it anymore? We use to be so close and now it's like we are drifting off into our own worlds. I just want us to be happy again..." His saying this made you shed a tear, which he immediately whipped from your face.

   "I don't show it because I felt betrayed. When I had to find out you were with Kiko by reading it online, I felt like you couldn't trust me." There was a long pause. Like he was searching for his words.

   "I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't want me going..." You look up at GD. You eyes go wide.

   "Of course I would have let you go... I'm not the jealous type- Well, I didn't use to be anyways. I guess the fact of dating a star has gotten to my head because it's like everywhere I turn there is another girl trying to steal you from me. I can't help it because most of them are a lot prettier than me and more mature than me." Tears start to trickle down your face as you can feel your heart just open up to him and kind of explode. Like you were falling in love all over again.

   "(Y/N). Do you know why I love you so much?"

   "Not particularly..."

   "It's because when I first met you, you didn't treat me like I was famous. You treated me like I was a real person. Like I was just 'one of you'. You made me fit in and kept my identity a secret, and no one has ever done that before. That is why I decided to wait for you. And when I did, I was glad I did, because I knew, in that exact moment, that I was with the girl I was going to marry."

~

I hope you like this chapter!!! I worked sooooo hard and soooo long on it!! I think I have an idea for next chapter. And I want to know what you think! I was thinking about maybe having April, GD, reader, TOP and SeungRi all being on an episode on Running Man together! What do you think??

I would also like to thank everyone for getting this x reader to over 17k views!!! THAT'S INSANE!! I don't know where I would be without such a supportive fan base!

xoxoxo

~babywolf251