I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you fell for it? Okay, I'm sorry but I really wanted to do this since I finished my exam on the last November. Anyway, this chapter is the REAL one so ENJOY~ 💗

IMPORTANT: JUST ACT LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER IS NOT EXIST. IT'S A FAKE CHAPTER. JUST FOR WARMING UP BEFORE YOU CRY A RIVER.

******

Sometimes, you realized you love someone when they leave us.

******

Hana's POV

Finally, we arrived in our hotel room after a long car ride. I was so exhausted and tired so I just plopped myself at the comfy king size bed then closed my eyes.

I don't care anymore about my luggage and don't bother to change my clothes due to exhaustion.

I felt someone laying beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled, still closing my eyes.

Jeon Jungkook.

My boyfriend. He's sexy, hot, handsome, cute and all of the synonym if it. I mean, even if you glance at him once, you'll glance at him once more.

He is so damn handsome that sometimes I was mesmerised by him for a few minutes. Not only that, he's also sweet, gentleman and funny that makes me love him more. He's totally my type and I'm lucky to have him in my life.

We've been together for 5 years. These past years you can say that we do so much things. 5 years is a long period of time but it feels like yesterday I knocked into his house and he slammed the door just in front of my face.

We met 6 years ago.

*flashback*
I was laying on my bed with my laptop on my stomach, watching some K.Drama. Not until someone barged into my room.

"Hands in the air! Give me your laptop and get your ass out of your bed. Go downstairs right now, my gangleader is waiting for you there," he said while pointing a gun at me.

I rolls my eyes at him and kicked the fake plastic gun off from his hand with my bare feet. His eyes went horror. What the hell. I don't even know why I am related to him. He is my older brother but he acts like he is my younger brother.

Immature and childish.

Yep, those words can describe him perfectly. "Hell no, I will give you my precious laptop. You've broken my laptop twice this year. That was excluding the past years! Now, get your ass out from my room." I hugged my laptop then get up and put it at my underwear and bra drawer.

He frown and his face was nothing other than disgusted. Then he stomped out of my room after taking his fake plastic gun.

After making sure my laptop is safe in the drawer from any immature thief, I skipped towards downstairs seeing no one in the living room.

My dad already went off to work in the morning. My mum maybe baking in the kitchen, cooking something since it smells so good. Meanwhile, my brother probably sulking in his room because he couldn't play games in my laptop. You know what game he is playing in my laptop?

Here's the link: www.cartoonnetwork.com

One thing that you should know, he is 4 years older than me. My thoughts about my babyish older brother faded when my nose smelt something delicious.