Here's The Truth

My name is Kyle Matthews, I'm sixteen years old, I'm in high school. Today was my first day in eleventh grade and.. It was okay. I'm sort of scared, I met this guy and he was really cool but he was really loud and I don't like loud things. His name is Archie Verbeck. He said he just turned sixteen a few days ago and he has bright green eyes with this really awesome blue hair. Since I'm giving out appearances I'll tell you how I look: I have hazel eyes that have a lot of green outside of the pupil, my hair is jet black ( some people call me Jet because of it ) and I'm really tall.

So when I was talking to Archie I got the feeling that he was gay and he was making me feel that way too but I think my meds were just making me confused. He kept running his hands through my hair and leaning close to my face. He even licked my ear once! I don't really know what to do I'm really confused because I felt like I liked him but now I feel scared of being gay you know? I need to calm down but I don't know how. I don't want to tell my dad because he'll get more meds for me.

While I'm on that topic I need to inform you that I'm on a lot of medications for a lot of different things. Most are for depression, some are for anxiety, and others I've completely forgotten what they are for. I have a lot of scars on my wrists, I wear long sleeves even when it's warm to hide them.

I don't have many friends but the ones I do have are really awesome and I love them a lot. I'm going to a club later with my friends and Archie is going to be there too. I know we're under aged but I know someone who works there and he always lets us in. I don't usually drink a lot though because my dad gets really angry and he's scary like that. I don't think I'll be hanging out with Archie alone tonight either. I just don't think I'm gay.

At the club, everything was going really great. I even think Archie and I are best friends! I found out he has depression too but always acts happy so he could forget it for a while. He told me it only works sometimes though.

"So, Kyle, tell me about yourself," he asked

"What do you want to know?" I replied and took a sip from my Mountain Dew.

"Hm.. What are your interests?"

"I like to read.. A lot."

"That's cool, what do you like to do in your free time?" He questioned.

"Anything fun," I smiled.

"I can be fun.." He said and kissed my cheek and rested his hand on my thigh.

"I'm not gay," I said quickly.

After that I think I hurt his feelings because he left without saying goodbye. I feel really bad and tomorrow I'm going to apologize. I think Archie is really cool and I want to be friends with him. He has pretty eyes..