The mysterious wolf

It was a cold wet night I was out with my pack until I saw a magma like glow come my way. I looked around diamond and artumust started to growl. Until a wolf like figure headed my way and said " hello daughter I' ve been waiting." I was about to speak when aunt dimond said " she will never be your duaghter. She is the princess magnumus." Then she looked at me. " cookie I want you to ignore him he is not your father." She told me to run then. Me and artumust took off running. Diamond stayed behind I was hoping she would be okay. I woke up in my bed "uhh I wish I didn't have to go to school" I said to myself. I was getting ready when my mom burst into my room. " goodness I told you to get up a reasonalbe time six in the morning is not a reasonable time" she yelled. " mom if you don't want me to miss the bus then shut up and go down stairs." I screamed back. She looked at me and said " skyler klein I have no clue for what is going on with you please just hurry up and go eat your breakfeast." I dressed in my usaul all black. My favorite color. I ran out the door to meet my little wolf pup. I found him abandon in the woods while bow hunting. It isn't easy find food because my parents are so lazy to go get food. I fed him and ran to get on the bus. Made it I sat in the back and waited for bailey. "uh, why did life have to be so hard." He finally got on the bus and boy was it the same as always nothing ever happens around here. We got off the bus right then and there I knew there was trouble, someone new. I smelled them from all the way out here. Hey I may not be in wolf form but I sure do still have my insticnts. I looked inside nothing I knew something was wrong. So I ignored it. Later that day when I got on the bus bailey sat with me. I asked him what is wrong he said nothing. Then he asked me how I was doing I said I was useless as always. Not needed. And that the world hates me but that is okay because I hate the world to. He looked at me "the world may hate you but I don't." he said."Bailey, I am not need around here. Your just saying that to make me feel better. "

"No I'm not I do love you."

Love is my worst enemy. Doesn't he know that I'm different.

"Skyler, will you go out with me." He asked

Momment of truth everyone has been trying to get us together I don't know what to do. There was only one thing left to do. Say yes.

"Yes."