Unbeliveable

I did like bailey. I really did, but this our second time dating. Round two." Ding ding ding" Uhh why did I have to be weird. When I got home I ate and went to my room. I drifted off to sleep. I woke up in my castle. "Princess cookie how may I assist you." He said in a creepy voice. "Albert is that you now stop playing games." I said. Out of no where a wolf hoped out of a dark corner. "Or should I say daughter." He howled. I yelped I turned into second form. That is where I am almost human but not all the way and I can use my magic more effectively." No, bad doggy no killing remember." That's right curse it. I can't kill him because if I do I turn evil. No that can't happen it just can't. I know how to defeat him. Get his heart. I learned that on my on. Diamond can't know that I learned that. I can turn evil. I don't want to, but a princess has to protect her subjects.

"Make a deal with you" I said bravely

"And what would that be."

"Stop calling me your daughter and leave my people alone."

" But you are my daughter. Didn't they tell you that your father was evil."

"No they said my father was dead. They also told me not to kill anything."

All of a sudden diamond came running through and the mysterious wolf disappeared.

All I heard was "did he hurt you" and "what did he say." I got up and said that I was fine and I better start getting home. My human home. "cookie before I leave I should tell you that he killed Albert. I'm sorry." My eyes started watering. Albert was a good wolf. He never judge me because if I killed something I turned evil. He was very nice to. I looked at her and said " who is he and tell me the truth about my father." all of a sudden everything blacked out. I woke up and all I could hear was crying and the TV. Plus talking. I looked up and I was at my human house.