A new start

Julias POV: I was with my friends who are: Mal, Evie, and Carlos, and my brother Jay. We were dancing around. Life as a villian is awesome. But I started thinking that what if we where born as Hero's? It would change everything. Then Jay nudged me and asked 'Hey you ok?' 'Yeah why wouldn't I be?' I replied 'Just wondering' he said. The Maleficent walked up and said 'stealing candy Mal?' 'It was from a baby' Mal replied smiling. 'That's my nasty little girl' Maleficent said and Mal laughed. Then Maleficent told her servants to hand the candy back to the 'dreadful creature' and said 'you five have been chosen to go to a new school: Auradon Prep' she said 'What?!' Said Mal. My eyes just opened wide. And we all walked into our house. Me and Jay went by our dad: Jafar. 'What did you score me today Jay' Dad said all I listened to. Then I hear Dad say 'a lamp' and rubbed it and Jay says 'Dad... Dad I already tried...' and he just hands the lamp back to Jay. And the second I knew it we were in the limo and the boys were fighting over candy... How they embarrass me so much. I thought Carlos was a little cute but he doesn't know that I like him. Only Evie knows, I sometimes get a little irritated by Mal so I didn't tell her. Then Mal pushes a button and the little window opens and we all scream. And then the barrier opens and Evie says 'Must be magic.'

Carlos POV: We were in the limo when we pulled in front of Auradon Prep. Julia just sits there looking pretty. I like her but no one knows, the girls don't and heck I'm not taking the chance of Jay finding out I like his sister. He would kill me. LITERALLY!! We stood in front of the Hero's and I saw a guy staring at Julia and that made me kind of jelous.

Jays POV: A guy said 'I'm ben' and a girl said 'Prince Benjamin soon to be king' 'you had me at king, my mom's a queen which makes me a princess' then the girl said 'The Evil Queen has no royal status her and neither do you' Ben said 'This is Audrey' 'princess Audrey, Bens girlfriend. Right Bennyboo?' He just chuckled. Ben came to shake our hands and I saw him staring at Julia and I pushed him back and smiled. When he shook Julies(her nickname) they just looked at eachother and she's my sister so yeah I love her and I know she's 15 so she can take care of herself but I'm her older brother but you know what Jay just stay out of it. Then they showed us our dorms and Carlos and I got and awesome dorm.

Julias POV: They showed us our dorms and we got a girly one. Eww. Mal says 'This room is--' and Evie says 'Ama--' and Mal and me both say 'gross' and Evie says 'I know right so amazingly gross... ulgh' Mal says 'E' and points towards the window and I just lay in my bed daydreaming. Lastly I've have Carlos on my mind. We go to see the boys and Carlos was playing a game. He looked so cute... OMG Julia dial it down. 'Julie are you ok?' Evie asked and saw who I was staring at. 'Oh ok...' and giggled. 'What?' Mal asked. 'N-n-nothing...' I said, 'Hey what about... th--tha--the wand thing?' I ask. 'Oh yeah. E mirror me' Mal said. 'Mirror mirror on the-- in my hand where is Fairy Godmothers wand... stand?' It pulls up a museum. 'Do we know where that's at?' I ask. Carlos looks at me and looks at the computer and says '2.5 miles from here' then looks back at me. 'OK let's go. ' I said as we head out the door. And Carlos is still in the room. 'Carlos!' Mal yells. 'Coming!' He yells back to her.