Welcome Home

Uncle Simon is coming back today. Great. I don't really know him because he had to leave right after I got here. All I know is he is strict and I won't be able to go out as much. I wiped down the tables. I heard the door open behind me. In walked the boys and Simon. "Wow your actually cleaning." He smirked at me. "You know, normal people would say thank you." I stood up and put my hand on my hips. "Well thank you Leanne." I huffed. "Leanne could you please go upstairs. I need to talk with the boys." I took a deep breathe. "Sure." I left the room leaving the boys alone to talk to Simon.

Louis' POV:

"Boys we didn't get to talk about Leanne before I left." We all sat down at the kitchen table. I have a feeling I know what's about to be said. "Leanne is strictly off limits." He looked directly at me. Probably because I'm single. I made a quick nod. He excused us all.

Leanne's POV:

I wonder what they had to talk about that I couldn't hear. I walked over to the kitchen door, listening carefully. "Leanne is strictly off limits." What the hell!? "Your all excused. And remember. OFF LIMITS." I scurried back up the stairs. I quickly got out my laptop. The door opened. All the boys walked in. "Hey!" Well from now on, I'm going to flirt a little more with Louis. Just to bug the shit out of Simon.