Sorry?

"I'm so sorry for your loss." people would come up to me and tell me this. Although I didnt know more than half of them. After the body is buried and everyone leaves after the reception, I walk into what what was my room. The white walls that were once covered with posters were now bare. The paint slightly chipped and yellowing . I took one last look at my room and burst into tears before dragging my suitcase down the empty stairs. They're gone. Just like that. In the blink of an eye. I brought my suitcase to the bottom of the stairs where my cousin Matt took it from me. After my belonging were in the car, we began the three hour drive to Woodbridge. Tears began to spill. No one noticed though. They were all too caught up in their own things. I plugged in my headphone and cried some more before I finally fell asleep.
---
When I woke up the car was empty and parked outside of my aunt's house. I never been to my aunt's house. Her relationship with my father wasn't great so we didn't see each other often. I got out of the car and stretched. When I walked into the unlocked house they were sitting at the dinner table eating dinner as a family. Something I won't have ever again. Thanks for waiting.
"Sweetie sleep well? Come eat dinner." auntie Laura smiled.
"I think I'm just going to go freshen up." I smiled the best I could given way had happened.
"Alright your room is up the stairs and first door on your right." I nodded walking out.

I walked into what was now my room and sat on the bed. I looked around, examining it. The white walls seemed to be staring back at me. It was a huge room. A walk in closet included. I was never rich enough to have a huge room, but I was never poor either. I was average. The closet was filled with my belongings. I thought to unpack but decided against it. I laid on the white duvet covers and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
----
I woke up the next morning feeling like crap. I was going to go downstairs but I would just get asked too many questions and I wasn't in the mood for that. I hopped in the shower hoping to freshen up a bit but that didn't work at all. I guess this is how it will be for the next two years. Yea when I turn eighteen I'm moving out. I walked downstairs to find everyone eating breakfast.
"Veronica come eat breakfast." my uncle Rafael said.
"I'm not hungry." I whispered.
"Sweetie you haven't eaten since yesterday." he urged.
"I said I'm not hungry." I said my raising my voice a bit.
"Don't take that tone with me young lady!" he shouted.
"You're not my fucking dad!" I shouted running upstairs.

These next two years are going to be hell.

Hello! This is my first story that I have published. Please no hate. Feedback will be very much appreciated. And I know that this chapter is a little short but it is just a starter and the others will be much longer I promise. -mikey's bae