Chapter 2

As I entered my driveway I say movements in the house beside mine which was abandoned for five years now. I parked my car in the garage and went inside where I saw my dad.
"Evening daddy. What's going on next door?"I questioned.
"Hey daddy's girl. Well we have a new neighbor I know them Mr and Mrs Wallace they use to live here but they moved away. They also have a son his name is Josh." My dad replied.
"Really. I know Josh he is in most of my class . I was late for my class so my punishment was to be his tour guide, he will taking the place as captain of the football team." I said
"I am so glad your so called boyfriend is going away, but please don't get involve with this Josh his family status will bring down ours , his family is poor and they got that house from the government." My father told me in a serious tone.
"Ok daddy, I am going to my room." I said.
"What's up with the bags?" Dad asked me.
"I just bought a few things and a dress to wear to the charity party weekend." I said
"That doesn't look like a little, soon I would have to make you a new closest and please pack up some things to give away." He said
"That's what Jessie said, I have packed some things and trust me it's a lot."I said walking to my room.

As I was going to my room I heard loud music from next door. I opened my window only to relieve a Josh only in boxers spreading up his bed. How did he sleep with such loud music I wondered. He turned allowing me to see his 8 pack, looking at his body was like looking at the God of Sexiness himself . He saw me and hurried and wrap a sheet around his body and pulled his window.
"Um... Why where you staring at me like that?" Josh asked.
"I wasn't staring, you don't having any thing for me to get attracted to for me to be staring, anyways please turn down the noise that you called music." I said closing my window.
He went in his room and turn off his music. I lay down on my bed and dozed off.

I woke up and got ready for school. My morning was hectic I didn't see Jessie all day.
Lunch time as I was walking to my table where the cheerleaders and footballer sat I realized that two seat was empty it's the two head tables where the captain of each team sat . I walked up to my seat and sit , I was wondering where Josh our new captain was, I looked around only to see Josh sitting with the computer nerds.
"What the hell!" I shouted for everyone at the table to follow my gaze.
"Oh no he didn't!" Jessie said as I got up and headed to Josh.

"Josh you are at the wrong table, as the captain of the football team you sit at that table with your fellow team members and the cheer squad." I said with hand gestures.
"I don't think that will be happening am not a cheerleader so I don't need to sit with a bunch of them and I see the guys at practice everyday so I don't need to see them so often, I have a life and I am enjoying it with my new friends here" he said.
"You don't understand..."
"Yea I do... Do you want to sit here with us we can make room Mrs Cheerleader?" He said
Everyone was looking and whispering, I just walked over to my seat. I can't believe Josh Wallace just did that, do he know who I was and that I can make his life miserable.