Chapter 11

The gorgeous Brandi. Oh, and James.
_________________________________________

Jane

My band and I were going to go with Austin, only our bass guitarist isn't going.

Since I haven't properly introduced my band, I should probably do it right now.

The lead singer is, Kevin, I'm the back up vocalist and lead guitarist, our bass guitarist is Alex, the drummer is Ryan, but we're going to have to call him Ry since there's another Ryan on this tour. And then there's Frank, our rhythm guitarist.

I rummaged through my luggage, finding my make-up kit, a dress, and some heels. I'm not really the heel person, since your foot wasn't exactly supposed to be in that position, but eh.

I went to the bathroom to change before anyone else could. It was a blue flowy dress, it stopped a half inch above the bottom of my knee. The top of the dress wrapped around my neck. I struggled a bit on the zipper, but eventually zipped it up.

I straightend my hair, because I had curls before we preformed. I put on some mascara and did my eyeliner. I didn't really need foundation due to my excessive daily skin care.

I looked intge mirror amd decided I looked fine. I put on my heels and got out of the bathroom. I went to the lounge and saw that the guys were waiting while watching TV. "Ready?" Ryan asked. We all nodded. "I can finally have some peace."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I said.

Outside, Of Mice & Men, and I believe Asking Alexandria, were outside laughing. I walked towards Austin and stood behind him. "Don't be shy Jayjay," he scolded as if hewas my father.

I searched for his eyes, then glared. "Don't worry," said a voice. I turned to look at a guy, I think he was in "AA."

"My name is James, my girlfriend is visiting for a few days, so you guys can keep eachother company if you want," he offered.

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

I still stood behind Austin.

"Finally, you pretty boys always take forever."

I turned and saw that Bring Me The Horizon finally showed up.

My band was saying hi to everyone, already getting along just fine. Where as I, being my antisocial self, was hiding behind a block of meat.

"Did you just call me a block of meat?" Austin raised a brow.

"Oh I said that outloud?"

He nodded.

"Well your are tall..."

He sighed, "if you're not going to introduce yourself, I will."

"No-"

"Hey guys, I'd like to introduce to you my little sister," he said to "AA".

"Hi my name is Sam."

"Hi my name is Cameron."

"Hey, I'm Danny."

"Hello, I am your daddy!"

Austin smacked the guy upside the head. "He means, his name is Ben, isn't that right Ben?"

"Yeah yeah. Hey, when did you have a sister?" Ben asked. "She isn't my actaul sister, but that doesn't mean I can't pound you if you hurt her," Austin warned.

I rolled my eyes. I'm that pretty to be wanted by a bunch of band members.

"And this is Br-" I cut him off.

"I know who they are." I wanted to run over Oliver with a forklift. Just for fun, that is.

A girl came from behind them. She was really pretty. I must be Jame's girl.

I smiled and waved hello. "Thank god I'm not going to be hanging out with sweaty boys. Hi, my name is Brandi."

"Hey, I'm Jane."

***
Now at the club, we were sitting in three large booths, the guys are fairly drunk. "Hey let's dance," Brandi offered.

Some of us got up and started dancing. Brandi and I started giggling for no reason until I felt a arm wrap around my waist. Brandi winked and started heading towards James.

I turned to see who it was.

Oliver fucking Sykes.

"Uh...what are you doing?"

***THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED FROM ITS ORGINAL VERSION***

That book I'm writing with @shy_fan2003 is now published, it's on her profile, check it out.😬