|| ABOUT THIS BOOK ||

Hi! Kamisama961 here.

I would like to start off by saying thank you to the people who have the guts to read this book. I thought this was a fun idea and believed that the people who are currently enjoying the series Attack on Titan: Junior High School might also enjoy this little fanfic based on this amazing show.

As you may know from the description of this book, my OC, Renata Mendelssohn, will be the main protagonist. She is also the protagonist of my other fanfic Perennial Rose. But do not worry! The plot of this book is nothing like Perennial Rose so I won't urge you to read it before you begin with this one.

Hopefully, I will be able to capture the fun, at times hilarious moments of the series with the little stories that I will create in this Titan vs. human modern world!

And to all my Perennial Rose readers:

This book is my little gift to you. You have given me so much love and support, and I just really wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Therefore, I am giving you the opportunity to talk to Ms. Renata Mendelssohn herself!

Here are the rules for the "Renata's Mailbox" segment:

•The creation of this mailbox will be explained later in the story, but I will give you the basics:

•Readers can send letters to this mailbox by commenting on any of the chapters of this book that are titled: || INBOX ||

...OR...

by simply PMing me.

•In your "letters", you may do anything along the lines of asking her a question, telling her your thoughts, or telling her to do something with another character (which may be in the form of a dare).

• || INBOX || chapters will be published once every month.

• Renata will either reply with another letter that will be published with the title || REPLY || or I will write about her reaction to a particular letter in the form of a story (if the letter asks her to do something) also with the title || REPLY ||.

• Do not feel down if your letter was not chosen! You have many chances to talk to her!

This is my first time doing this kind of thing, so there may be some problems in the future.

However, I will do my very best to solve them and ensure that all of you will enjoy this!

Thank you for reading!

Sincerely,

Kamisama961

[P.S. I will be the narrator of this book!]