Foreword

This work is the sum of sleepless nights poring over fantasy books, great movies, a guy with no social life, and too much animé. I dedicate this to no one, because this is merely a piece of junk assembled by the kid inside me who needs an outlet for the dreams that haunt him.

Indeed, it is very difficult to create your own world, and to put texture, details, culture, and geography into it is an entirely different story of torture. Moreover, to decide who you want to live in this world, the heroes and villains in it, the purpose of the plot and every plot twists, could destroy a seemingly well-fashioned made-up ecology.

I admire the people behind the fantasy books I've read, and the animés which has gotten me all jumpy with every manga update or episode, the people who gathered the X-men, Tolkien with his Lord of the Rings, Rowling with his Harry Potter, and many other creative minds behind so many tales of heroism, wizardry, and assasination of kings. The feat they have done is no ordinary, as I know a half-assed conviction of setting up an original world could never equal to what they have done.

And I say Cheers for these people, as I promise to read more manga and watch more movies and rape more books.

Thanks for allowing the kid in me to be happy.

Kanpai. =)