The Diary

There was a girl named Allyssa. She was 11 years old. She had no friends and she used to get bullied quite often, yet, nobody seemed to care. She was a loner.

She owned a pink coloured diary which was given to her by her mom who passed away several years ago due to brain tumor. Allyssa used to write down her feelings, secrets and thoughts in her diary since she had no one to tell them to.

Her father was an alcoholic. He used to come home drunk almost everyday. One day he lost his job, he got drunk again, but this time, he took his own life. Allyssa found him dead in the living room; he was covered in a pool of blood.

A few years passed, Allyssa was now 16. She was currently living with her aunt and uncle who were forced to look after her. They both worked day and night to support her. One day, both of them lost their job. They no could no longer support Allyssa. Allyssa overheard them talking to eachother about killing Allyssa and making it look like she suicided. When she heard their conversation,  she quickly packed up her bag and took all her money she had saved for this day to come.

Allyssa ran away. She went to live in a hostel. She made a few friends over there at the hostel. She did not know how to keep her friendship with them going as she had never had friends before.

One day when Allyssa was heading to the café downstairs, she saw her friends sitting down at a table nearby her. She walked towards them. As she was walking, she saw her pink diary with them. They were reading it out loud. Everyone laughed at her and pointed fingers at her. Allyssa snatched her diary from them and ran to her dome.

She cried her heart out until she decided to leave the hostel, for good. She took her belongings and escaped through the back window when no one was watching.

As she was walking, she came across a cottage. It looked like a decent cozy cottage, so she decided to go in. When she went in, there were a bunch of creepy looking guys in there. When she saw them, she quickly made her way out of the cottage, but she was too late. The me had caught her and they dragged her into the cottage.

That night, she got raped. She was found dead the next day. She died because of severe internal injuries and injuries on her head. She died because of her diary. If it was not for her diary, she would have never left the hostel.