A New Encounter

It was a normal day at Titan Tower. Beast boy and Cyborg were arguing again about which food is better. Tofu or Meat. Ravens trying to read, but can't since the two started fighting. Robin and Starfire are at their place they both talk with each other. Then the alarm ranged. Everybody was in high alert. Then these starbolts went through and almost hit all of them. Everyone was ready. Then a voice came. "Ack. Uncle Cy is so going to kill me if I destroyed the T.V. again, and Daddy is going to train me hard again and Mommy is going to make me clean Silkie again." Everyone was thinking who is this person. A flash of purple went in front of Robin and Starfire. "Hi Robin and Starfire. I'm your future daughter. My names Mar'i Grayson. My Mommy is from Tameran and my Daddy is from Gotham City. My Grandpa's name is Bruce Wayne. Daddy and Mommy's name is Richard 'Dick' Grayson and Kor'i Grayson. Mommy's name means Starfire in English while my name means Nightstar in English. Anyway please help me save Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Cy, Aunt Bee, Uncle BB, Aunt Rae, Grandpa Bruce, Uncle Tim and Damien. Please they need me but I can't do it alone, please help me. Aunty Blackfire is all alone fighting them off until I can get you guys to fight with us to get back our family," said Mar'i.