Confused

Anthony pov: it had been 2 weeks since that stormy night and i still didn't know how i felt about Ian. It felt so wrong to love him but it felt so good at the time. My mind yearned for me to stop but then my body wanted more.

I did not know what to do, i wish i knew if i really loved Ian or just thought i did.

Ians pov: Anthony had been acting strange lately, he seemed more distant and whenever i tried to hold him he turned away. I was becoming worried that i had ruined everything. Thats when Anthony knocked on my door.

I let him in but i was shocked at what i saw. I saw Anthony with packed bags and his face looked sullen with tears. He looked away as he said"im leaving Ian". He bit his lip and i knew he was holding back tears. I couldent hold them back i turned my back trying to make it to my bed but i feel to my knees in tears. I looked behind me an saw anthony standing in the door, he was lookig down at his feet. Why was he leaving? Did he hate me? Did i ruin everything?

I looked up at him and tried to say in a whimpering voice" can you please stay, we can just be friends like we always have."

But he looked up and with red puffy eyes he said" we can never be friends again." And with that he walked out. I felt shocked but when it hit me he was ent coming back i lost it. I ran to look out my window and saw Anthony driving away. That means no more Anthony which also meant no more Smosh.

Anthony's pov: tears kept coming out and i couldn't stop. Why did i do that, i wanted to go back but i knew it was to late. When i reached my moms house i walked in. She was 64 and partialy deaf. So i went to my old room and set my stuff there. She welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

It made me miss Ian even more, but i had to be apart from Ian to see if i really loved him. That night dragged on slower than a turtle mixed with a snail. I was surprised that Ian had not tried to call on night. So i decided to go to bed.

The next morning i had forgotten that i moved in with my mom again and i excepted to be in Ian's arms like usual. When i relazided where i was i started to tear up again. I checked my phone but Ian had not called..not even once. I started to play with my hands and look around. I checked my phone again even though i knew what i would see.

Ian's pov: i was sitting in the kitchen eating a burrito without Anthony. I wanted to call him so bad but i knew he didn't want to talk to me. I felt so useless like i didnt even need to be here. Wait, what was i saying why would i think that. But it was true, i felt like i...i didn't need to be here.

I looked at my phone and Anthony had not called. I had nothing to do so i went back to bed. Life was so boring without Anthony. I started crying in bed i felt so awful. For now i just laid in bed and slept.

~4 days later~

Ians pov: i hadn't seen Anthony for 4 days and i felt terrible. I hadn't slept and barley eaten. I was laying in the shower and i looked over to see a razor beside me. I felt so drained and i wanted the pain of Anthony leaving gone. So i picked up the razor and closed my eyes. The pain felt good, the feeling of not having to worry about Anthony any more felt good. I opened my eyes and saw blood covering me and blood all in the shower.

Anthonys pov: i couldn't take it anymore i missed Ian to much. I grabbed my phone and called Ian, when he didn't answer i felt a tear roll down my cheek. I rubbed it off with my sleeve and ran to my car. I couldn't wait for Ian to answer his phone i needed to talk to him now. When i reached his house i knocked on the door. I didnt hear anything but i saw his car was there. I used the spare key and ran to his room, empty. Then i heard the water in the bathroom. When i reached the bathroom i tried to open the door but it was locked. I broke through the door and saw Ian was laying in the bloody water. His arms were cut and he had blood everywhere. I ran toward him and picked him up, he seemed lifeless but i needed to save him. I called 911 and wrapped his arms up in paper towels. I couldent help but weep over him. I held him up holding him in my arms. I felt him breathing but just barley. I layed his head under my chin and held him close. When the ambulance reached the house they brought Ian to the hospital, i followed in my car.

~at the hospital~

Anthonys pov: A few hours later they told me he would have died if i hadn't found him. I walked in his room and be was still unconscious. I couldn't help but cry because i knew it was my fault he was here.

Ians pov: i awoke with a shock as i looked around. Anthony was sitting in a chair beside me and wires were connected to me pumping what looked like blood into me. Before i could completely understand what was going on i felt Anthony grab me in a hug. Then he brushed his lips against my forehead as he said" are you okay?" I nodded my head to weak to speak. Anthony was looking into my eyes, his chocolate colored eyes were making me feel calm. But i didn't know why he was here...he hated me.

Anthony looked into me as a tear feel from his face he crashed his lips onto mine and laid his hand on my shoulder. Its like he read my mind when he whispered "i will never hate you."

Anthonys pov:

I knew now, i knew i loved Ian.