Chapter 19 - Operation Save The Princess

Chapter 19

"Um, what's this?" Amanda asked, sitting up straight.

"Well you know how I told you I finally found my mate?" Lucinda whispered, "Well he volunteered to be the messenger and is working with us. Niall must've gave him a letter to give to you."

Amanda gasped, "Please thank him for me! And thank you so much for all you've done!"

"It's no problem," Lucinda smiled, "Now, I must go before Abdeli suspects me again."

"She isn't giving you trouble now is she?"

"Nothing I can't handle." Lucinda assured, "See you tomorrow."

"Bye." Amanda chirped.

She waited ten minutes, before tearing the letter open. She instantly recognized the familiar writing and her heart clenched.

My dearest Princess,

Words cannot describe the agony of you away from me. I promise you we will get you out of there as soon as possible. I cannot help but feel responsible for your abduction. If I were to stay on guard with you, I would've been able to save you.. I'm sorry I failed you.

Everyday is a struggle. I catch myself drifting off and thinking about you. Are you okay? Are they hurting you? Starving you?

Nathan told me that Lucinda is feeding you well and that before, they were serving you crap. I promise you a feast when you return. Nothing but the best for you. Perhaps, we can have a picnic out in the field and have a friendly game of football?

The guys and I are working hard on a plan to get you back and the visions you're sending to Javier are helping a lot. In the meantime, please keep fighting. It pains me to not know what's happening to you and that I cannot protect you. We will be reunited soon. I love you, don't you ever forget that.

With lots of love,

Your Prince Charming xoxo

"Oh Niall, I miss you" She mumbled, wiping the tears away.

Reading the letter made her feel better and hopeful. She quickly folded the paper up and hid it in her bra, when she heard footsteps out in the hall.

"Tyre we don't need anymore people. We have enough people fighting along side with us. Besides, it shouldn't be difficult. They strike, we kill her. Simple as that." She heard Abdeli speak.

"But shouldn't we recruit more fighters just in case?" Tyre asked.

"No, I don't want anymore people running around here. They'll just get in the way." Abdeli growled.

"You are aware we have about 25 fighters right?"

"Tyre, drop it. We'll manage."

"Did you guys ever find out where the two other Elite mates disappeared off to?"

"We think the two are just hiding in the house with the children. They don't seem strong enough for war."

"I always knew they were weak." Abdeli commented, "Anyways, I want the patrolling groups to work all day."

"No breaks?" Tyre questioned.

She groaned, "Fifteen minutes and thats all."

"When should we expect the Elites to arrive?"

"The messenger said saturday night."

"Perfect, they won't know what hit them."

-