Bloodline

Prologue

Feeling the tears escape from my eyes, I fall to my knees next to him in the puddle of blood that surrounds us. 

"John. Why? Why did you do this to me?" I cried as I noticed the picture he was holding. It was a picture of us on our first date. But now the picture was covered in blood. I knew I should have called the police. But, I just couldn't help but kneel there next to my dead ex boyfriend. Maybe its 'cause I just wanted the time to say good bye or maybe its just cause I need to realize the fact that he will never be coming back. I looked down at him, noticing his pale blue lips and the bullet wound in his head of where he had shot himself. I closed my eyes, leaned down and kissed his cheek, still able to feel the wet saltiness of where his tears traveled down his cheek.

"I love you John. I really do, but I'm sorry." I whisper as one of my tears fell down on his cheek. I finally pulled back and called the police.

Chapter One: Savannah's Point Of View { Five Months Later }

I had just gotten done unpacking when my new roommate came running in screaming my name. 

"Savannah! Guess what, guess what!?" Cory yelled excitedly. Sighing, I replied.

"What is it Cory?" I had just moved to a new school and she already thought we were best friends. 

"There's a new boy! He so darn sexy! I think his name is John. Anyway, he---"

"Wait, slow down. Did you say John? Are you sure?" I said, cutting her off. I knew I shouldn't be upset over nothing. I knew John was never coming back. Hell, I was the one who broke up with him causing him to be heart broken. But knowing that, tore my heart apart causing me to believe that my choice to break up with him is what drove him to suicide. Everyone kept telling me that it wasn't my fault and that I did what I thought was right for me. But I couldn't bring myself to believe that. Closing my eyes, I interrupted her before she could say anything. 

"I'll be down there in a bit. Just let me get ready OK?" She smile and hugged me. 

"Okay Sav! I'll see you down there." She replied as she skipped out of the room, her extremely blond hair trailing behind her. After she left, I plopped myself down on my bed, laying down on my fluffy, dark blue bed comforter. I closed my eyes and let myself relax, while falling into a peaceful sleep.

*~~~*

I woke to a piercing scream coming from downstairs. Jumping up outta bed, I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs, thinking that something was majorly wrong. Of course, nothing was wrong. A group of girls had circled around something and were freaking out. I pushed my way past the mob of girls to see what it was about. When I got to the front, I burst out laughing. They were screaming at a Granddaddy Long Leg! I just couldn't stop laughing at them! I knew they were staring at me and maybe thinking that I'm a lesbian for not freaking. Which, I'm not. I just grow up with brothers. Hearing a sigh from somewhere in the crowd, a familiar face walked out of the mob of girls and killed the spider. That must be John. I thought to myself as I heard all the girls start giggling and whispering. But I had to admit, he was pretty hot. But I knew him from somewhere but I just couldn't put my finger on it. And honestly, it was driving me crazy not knowing. When I looked up at him, I noticed he was looking at me. He slowly walked up to me,  using the tips of his fingers to lighly stroke my cheek. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I looked up at him. I saw him smile as he lean down and kissed my cheek. But right before he pulled away, he whispered something in my ear, causing me to freeze.

"I've missed you Savannah." My Ex boyfriend said.

~*~

Hey Guys! It's Dede. I'm Sorry That We Haven't Posted Anything Yet. I've Been Busy Trying To Think Of Ideas To Make This Story Better And Writing Two Other Stories And Mia Been Busy Doing Other Stuff. Anyway, I'll Post Another Chapter After I Update My Other Stories. Thanks Ya(: