Christmas present

I met him 3 years ago on Christmas Ave and till then we never spent the Christmas together. It's kind of annoying when you are thinking about that your husband is always gone on Christmas and you need to spend your holidays alone in your big house. He's calling you via Skype always and take dinner together, but it's not the same like when he is home. 

This year, it seems to be again a year without him on Christmas, but he promised he will be home for the New Year. You thought to call his manager and talk about you coming to LA and be together with Zayn just this Christmas because you wanted to give your husband the best present ever. You just found it out after he gone that you are pregnant. You thought to tell him immediately, but you were sure it will be a big surprise if he finds out in the first day of Christmas. Your husband and you always wanted a child around you two. You two always took care of baby Lux when she was little, but after you two get married wanted your own child to take care of it. 

So you called his manager and asked if you could come to LA. He said you that Zayn is really busy those days so if you would come he won't be able to spend so much time with you. Before he hanged up, you told him that you are pregnant and want to see Zayn just to tell him face to face about your pregnancy. After he heard about your pregnancy he told you that you could come and surprise Zayn at Ellen Show. Of course everything was made in secret you bought a ticket to LA and took his little sister with you in case he will call you via Skype you could tell him that you are spending some time with Safaa, but this never happened because he was too busy recording in studio.That was perfect for you to prepare for the show. His manager arranged you a meeting with Ellen in your hotel room.She was really kind and she told you that she will really make a big surprise for Zayn in show. Also she asked you if you have an ultrasound of the little baby inside you. You smiled to her and give her she wanted. She told you to be at studio at 9 am on Christmas Eve, also she suggested to stay in your hotel room because the paparazzi heard that you are in LA.

Till Christmas Eve you texted to Zayn every day.He wanted to call you on Skype a few times but you told him that you are in the period of the month and you didn't feel so good.He understood and gave you some space because he knows how moody can you be on this period of the month. On Chrismas Eve you was really nervous and it seems that started your morning sickness. His manager, Paul was really alarmed because you won't go to the show. But in the end you arrived on time for the show.
On the show started you stayed on backstage with Safaa and watching your husband smiling. He seems really happy today and that made you curious. Maybe Paul told him something, you felt like you will be the one who will be pranked.
"Hi, Zayn!How's going?" Ellen asked Zayn smiling to the camera.
"Pretty good. What about you?"
"I am fine.But we aren't here to talk about me.So how's going the work in the studio?"

"I will finish soon the album and I hope on January all my fans can buy it."
"That's wonderful! But Zayn we heard that one of your lads wives is pregnant. It's that true?"

"I really don't know Ellen, they didn't tell me anything about this."

"Oh...That's really bad, but you want to see the ultrasound? His wife gives us one. She told us that she will find next month what will be.But she told us that she hopes it will be a little boy." And then on the screen appeared the ultrasound.

"Oh, the little buddy looks like a bean."

"Yep, Zayn.Do you want to find out who's baby is?"

"Sure. I want to congratulate my mate." He seems a little bit sad.I think he is thinking to try again to have a little Zayn or me when he arrives home because he always wanted to be the first from the lads that will have a baby.

"Okay, so your lad is here with his wife to surprise you.I will suggest you to look at the crowd." He looked to the crowd a little bit upset till he saw me. Ellan looked at me too and smiled. "Congratulation, Zayn! You will be a father." He didn't say anything and just run to me. He hugged me so tight that I needed to whisper him to let me because I couldn't breathe.