Aftermath

"My name is Zeref Dragneel, I am you older brother..."
"That was you... E.N.D Etherious Natsu Dragneel."

The images flew through his head as happy flew him to the guild. The little cat was still crying. Happy had saved him when he had wanted to sacrifice his own life to kill Zeref. He was quite shocked himself. He had wanted to sacrifice himself for killing Zeref. He wasn't even thinking at that moment, he was overwhelmed with rage.

He saw Zeref's armies retreat from the sky and sighed relieved. He wasn't in the mood to fight now. Quickly, the guild came into sight. "I'm sorry.", Natsu said. "I shouldn't have done that."

Happy landed at the outskirts of Magnolia and snuggled into Natsu's arms. Natsu sucked in air when he tried to use his right wrist. He had a few cuts there but he felt like the muscles were strained. "I don't want to tell them yet, okay? But I need to get my wrist and my cheek checked up.", Natsu spoke to break the silence. Happy just nodded.

They walked into the guild and everyone immediately swarmed around Natsu. Lucy was the first to do something and hit him. "Don't just run off like that! You could've died!", she yelled. Normally he would smile it off, but this time that one sentence Hurted him more than it should "If I die, you die too..."
"How did you get that would on your cheek?"
"That's going to scar."
Until suddenly Erza pushed some people away. She hit him too and Natsu could totally understand why people were this mad at him. Then, unexpectedly, she hugged him "I'm happy you came back safe.", she said and led him to Mira and Wendy who were treating some wounded.

Natsu was still holding happy but only now realized that the blue exceed had fallen asleep. Poor guy, he had to be exhausted. He had flown all the way there And back in max speed. The pinket glanced to his right and saw the Girl he needed. He gestured Erza to go on and walked at the girl. "Hey y/n.", he said and placed a brief kiss on her lips. "Could you hold Happy for a while. I need to let them check up this wound.", Natsu said and pointed at the deep cut on his cheek that was still bleeding. She nodded and took Happy in her arms.

Missing the soothing warmth of Natsu's body, Happy stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He sat up and rubbed his eyes looking at the person who was holding him. When he saw it was y/n he smiled and pressed his head back against her belly where it was to begin with. "Hey Happy?", she asked the little exceed. He hummed as a response. "Natsu looks a bit troubled, doesn't he. Do you want me to come over tonight or does he want some time to think?". Happy looked down sadly. Of course y/n had already noticed. Nobody knew Natsu better than his own girlfriend.

"I think he needs some time. But you need to ask Natsu about it.", Happy told the Girl who was now looking over at where Natsu needed to be held down while Mirajane disinfected his cheek.

When he walked back to Happy and y/n, his wrist was wrapped up in a bandage and there was a band-aid on his cheek. "You really should be more careful Natsu. That's going to leave a scar on your cute face.", y/n lightly scolded him. "Do you want me to come over this evening Natsu?", she asked the pinket. "Um... I was actually thinking about spending the evening alone. I have a lot to think about..." Natsu admitted. "I guess you can't tell me, huh.", y/n asked and Natsu shook his head. He was sad when he heard the whispers a some nearby guild mates. "Are y/n and Natsu on the point of breaking up?" "I don't know. But they aren't together that much anymore." "They still are too young to have a serious relationship I guess."

Natsu looked down and murmured "It's been a while, huh?". Y/n nodded "Don't sweat it Natsu. I'll love you, no matter how much we see each other. Should I bring food tonight so we can eat together?", she asked and Natsu nodded "I'd love that.". Then he gave her a kissing said he was going home to rest a bit. He left the guild and walked home.