Chapter 1

Ever since Abby could remember, she always wanted to find the one and marry him. This all came to an end when she watched her father leave on the eve of her ninth birthday. Her mother Bebe was crushed. Then and there Abby decided to always love the ones who stay.
Ten years later Abby was walking the streets of the new neighborhood she moved to. When she accidentally bumped into George Anderson the richest man in Montana.
"Sorry Mr. Anderson, guess I need to look where I am going next time, huh?" Abby said embarrassed.
"No need to do that ma'am, the fault was all mine,"Mr. Anderson said kindly.
George blushed Abby could tell he was falling for her. Abby bit her lip to keep from telling him that she needed a job and another thing to personal to even think. She loved him. She loved him a lot. All she wanted to do was be with him. And on that very afternoon, while walking in the local park George asked her to dinner.
A little while later Abby was radiant walking down the isle in a sparkly white wedding gown with George at the end. Abby saw a distressed looking man watching her from across the room. Though at the reception he approached her. He told her how beautiful she was and asked her to dance. She sincerely thanked him but reclined the offer to dance. Abby could tell that he was upset. He glared at her from across the room it his glare turned to a smile when he saw she was looking.