The beginning

As I wake up I look at my tattoo. I was supposed to die yesterday.

When I get out of bed my mind starts to wonder. What If the date is wrong? No it has to be right it says December fourteen two thousand forty three. It should be correct. I check the calendar. december FIFTEEN two thousand forty three. I run out of the house.

I i drive to work and try going in through the front door i can't.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to die yesterday." says my ex-boss with a curious face.

"I was." I say. He drags me inside. Pulls me by the ear. He drags me to his office where he pushed me back int ok a chair.

"How many are there?"he asks with an angry face. What the hell talking about? Is there others like me? I'm pretty sure i'm the only one.

"Heat are you talking about?" I ask. He is clearly not happy. Does he think that I know what he is talking about?

"You know what I'm talking about. You are a shadow. Are you not?"he asks furiously. This guy is mad! What the heck is a shadow? Is it a person that can change form or something?

"What is a shadow? And there is others like me?" I ask. By now he is calmed down and his face went from red to pink.

AN: I don't really know where i want this story to go I kinda just did this as something extra from my main story "what we discovered". If all y'all liked it then please tell me in the comments because I don't know if i should continue with this. Love y'all bye!