chapter 1

Harry's POV
Harry woke up got dressed and headed out of his dorm to wait for his friends Ron and Hermione.they both were already in the gryfinndor common room waiting for him."took you long enough"Hermione complained."sorry"Harry mumbled and started to walk out of the gryfinndor common room with Ron and Hermione following behind him."Harry,slow down!"Ron whined and started to walk faster to finally check up with Harry,Hermione tagging alone behind him."what's the big rush?"Ron asked his best friend."Nothing,I'm just hungry".Harry replied and they entered the dining room and sat at the gryfinndor table.Harry began to eat his breakfast and looked at the Slytherin table and stared at Malfoy who was talking to Pansy and Goyle he blushed.he had to admit Malfoy did look good no shut up harry he's your worst enemy.Harry started thinking about how Ginny broke up with him after the war turns out she still had feelings for Dean and there relationship wasn't that good anyway.Harry turned and looked down at his food and began to eat more.

Draco's POV
Pansy kept ranting to Draco. God she never shuts the fuck up.Draco rolled his eyes and began to eat and noticed that Potter was staring at him from the gryfindor table.Draco blushed slightly he didn't know why.oh look the famous harry potter caught staring at a malfoy i know I'm attractive but Draco snickered silently.pathetic potter he thought to himself and began to eat his breakfast as McGonagall walks in.

Harry's POV
McGonagall walked in and Harry turned to face her. She began to explain new rules then she said began to say who the head boy and head girl are."this year instead of head boy and head girl there will be two boys".the whole room went silent."the first head boy will be..Harry Potter"the whole room clapped and cheered as I walked up to McGonagall."the second head boy will be...Draco Malfoy"Harry groaned great just great he thought. Draco stood next to McGonagall and smirked at Harry which made him blush."alright, everyone may leave".the room began to clear up and McGonagall began to speak."so as prefects you two will I'm afraid have to share a room together."Harry and Draco both sat in silence until Malfoy spoke up."I have to share a room with Potter?"Malfoy spat looking disgusted."I'm afraid so"McGonagall replied and handed me a key."find the room with the number on the key,there will be two beds,and pack your things"McGonagall left us alone."great"Malfoy spat."I have to share a room with you"Malfoy looked disgusted and walked off to the dungeons. Harry couldn't think straight oh god this should be interesting he thought and ran off to the gryfinndor door common room.

Draco's POV
This is great just great he thought as he made his way towards the dungeons. Sharing a room with pothead what are the others going to think? He entered the Slytherin common room and saw Blaise, Goyle,and Pansy sitting on a black sofa."What did McGonagall want?"Goyle asked."She said I have to share a room with Potter"the room went silent."well good look with that"Blaise snickered and the others just stared at him as he made his way to his dorm to pack his things.

Harry's POV
He entered the gryfinndor common room and was greeted by Ron and Hermione."I have to share a room with Malfoy"Harry sighed. Ron and Hermione looked shocked and Hermione hugged him."it'll be okay"Hermione smiled."good luck my friend"Ron said giving harry a pat on the back."Thanks guys" he smiled and walked up to his dorm to pack his things.

Harry left the gryfinndor common room and waved back to his friends and was greeted by Malfoy."alright,Potter"Malfoy smirked."lead the way"Harry began to walk to the room 666 as the key read. They both didn't talk the whole way.great Harry thought.sharing a room with Malfoy.