the news

A/N Hi guys so I will update my story when I get three comments and I hope you all like my story.

Melanies P.O.V

I was at my locker gathering my stuff and all I could hear was people whispering as I walked down the hall some people would give me sad looks it really creeped me out. i walked home in silence and when I got to my house I unlocked my door and walked in closing the door behind me. "Mel" I turned to see my aunt Nadine with tears in her eyes "oh aunt Nadine what's the matter?" I ask pulling her into a hug "I must tell you something Mel" she sais guiding me to the couch. I sat down beside her as she dried her tears with a tissue. she turned to me and spoke in a calm but shaky voice "Mel this is going to be really hard for you" she sais slowly "well what is it?" I ask getting inpatient "your parents h-have d-died" she stutters tears falling as she sobs heavily "w-what?" I say tears threatening to fall my eyes getting watery I cant believe I just herd that. we sit there crying for about two hours then when it seems as if we have run out of tears she tells me "now Mel you have a choice you can come live with me or you can stay here and live on your own its your choice" I chose to live on my own I mean how bad can it be?