-Chapter 1- (Don't read this chapter it doesn't matter)

It was a cold night Vylad is running for his life as werewolves are chasing him through out the forest he is tired out from trying to get out of the nether trying to get away from his old friend Zenix.
Weaving through the trees jumping over rivers he knew that he was tired so he hid inside a huge oak tree praying for his life to be spared.

"HOOWWWLLL" One of the Werewolves signaled the others to search around the area even more howls were heard in the air causing more to come to the same area.
Vylad trys his best to stay quite but it felt as if his heart was pounding out of his chest his mind is telling him to stay put while his reflexes are telling him to run.

But soon enough one of the wolves caught his scent and slowly walked towards him he hears the footsteps coming closer and closer but the it came to a stop he looks around the tree frantically and slowly looked up to meet the gaze of a werewolf he scrambles to the back of the tree and watches as the wolf trys to get in but instead a yellow blade was shot through his head causing him to fall as the blood splattered everywhere against the wall.

Vylad pov

I closed my eyes as I heard the howls of the wolves along with them whimpering and running away the sounds of swords clashing against the claws of the wolves I reopened my eyes to see that there was (Y/n) standing right in front of me smiling at me instead of bright (E/c) eyes it was crimson red.

"(Y/n)?" Vylad said with his jaw dropped he smiled at this and walked towards her but the closer I got her eyes turned back to normal she looks at me with tears in her eyes and ran towards me and jumped into my arms.

But soon enough I got tired and put her down and smiled while looking into her (E/c) eyes and put my hand through her (H/l) (H/c) hair and looked upwards to see a girl with long black jet black hair, red ninja like clothing and a black shadow like mask covering her face she stands behind the tree and shakes her head and walks off into the distance I looked at her confused and soon enough I looked back down to (Y/n) and saw that she was knocked out cold her body was glowing a bright color but soon I realized that there was blood coming from her stomach I looked back to where the girl was to see her standing behind (Y/n) with a red katana stabbing her through her stomach and said

 "You look at me and you see a fool look up at me and you see a god look straight at me and you see you"

Just as she said this I shot out of a bed and looked around my surroundings to see no one is there....

Narrator pov

From this day on Vylad had particular dreams of (Y/n) saving him while the masked figure kills (Y/n) right in front of him he trys to figure out why e has these dreams he doesn't know why (Y/n) of all people "Is she still alive? is this some kind of prediction?" yet he does not know but since each and every one of his dreams are so vivid he feels as if this is the future and somehow he has to change it... because he once loved (Y/n) and now he sets off going to adventures to find her...