The Call

Latasha

When you come tonight, squeeze me tight, hold me close, kiss my check, caress my soul...
My phone ringing woke me out of my sleep. Hello? Yeah Lil mama you woke? Dange, Trevor? Yeah baby, did I wake you. No. I lied. Oh, I was thinking about you. I'm on my way to the house in a few. You want me to bring something back for you? Sure a milkshake. What kind? Vanilla. Cool I got you be there no later then an hour.

I got up too quick and got in the shower to freshen up. I wet my hair and let it get all curly. Idk but its something about him that make me want to.... Never mind. I need to think happy thoughts lol. I changed into some shorts and a tank top and I brushed my teeth because I had just woke up again. By the time I was done with everything and trying to act normal in my room he was coming in.

Tasha? I'm in the room Trevor. He came in with my milkshake and his food. I turned on a movie and we just relaxed. Before we knew it we fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone going off. I try to get up but Trevor's arm is wrapped around me. I smile. I slowly ease from under him and go get in the shower. So long to my relax day its back to grind and shine. I have school and work and I haven't seen my granny or friends in a while, I guess its time to make a few stops. I did what I had to do and got out the shower brushed my teeth and got dressed. I just smiled over at sleeping danger face and I left out to be on time for my first class.

Bitch you go stop avoiding me. Raye I'm not avoiding you, I've just been busy. Too busy to answer the phone? To text back? To have a convo in school? You even quit your McDonald's job. What's going on? Nothing I found another job. Where at? Damn what's with all the questions. I got a good job working in a private office, I lied so hard. I hope she ain't see thru it. Why didn't you just say that? I don't know it just keeps me busy at night. Alright I guess.

School went by slow and in the middle of class I got a text from danger face. Where the fuck you go bae? Lol bae? I'm at school. Aww why you ain't wake a nigga up I would have dropped you off and picked you up. "What? Mr. Thumper has a sweet spot?" Keep playing and I'm a show you why the ladies call me Thumper . You nasty.

Before I knew it school was over and Raye was giving me the bitch we'll see look. I called Lexi and told her we were picking her up. Bitch you been on that baldheaded hoe shit. I knew you was go say that. What's wrong with you? Nothing I just needed some space. After about a million questions she let it go. We pulled up in front of my granny house. We all went in and said hi to everyone. My granny had this long talk with me about staying away to long then after that I took my girls to have another girl day. We got our hair done, eye brows and we ate. We agreed to go shopping tomorrow. I dropped Lexi off first then when I was going to drop Raye off my brother called me and asked can we switch cars. I didn't mind because I wanted to ride his 2016 black on black altima.

I pulled up to the spot and called him outside. Hey Ku. Hey Sharaye with yo sexy chocolate ass. You stupid she laughed. I just leaned back and watched because I knew he was go try and spit his best game to get with my home girl. As I'm laughing I feel like I'm being watched and I turn around and see danger face coming my way. I'm blushing too hard just staring at his perfect body. I ain't even hear my brother ask for the keys until he smacked me in the back of my head. "Damn G can he have his face back. You look like you trying to lick tip." Omg shut up boy no I'm not. "Yeah iight. Watssup Thumper." Watssup Ku. Hey bae, Thumper said. Bae? Both Raye and Ku say looking crazy at Tasha. Shesh I'm not yo bae and hey Trevor. Trevor? They both say again. Wait bitch you ain't tell me you been talking to danger face. Now it makes sense. This what's been having you busy, Raye yells. Shesh, hell no. Yeah yeah. I grabbed Ku keys and unlocked the door. Bae wait a minute. I turned around and was face to face with Thump.

You go spend the night with me again? You spent the night with me, and I can't. I have to work later on. Aw ok ugly well see you when you get off. Just knock on my door. I turned around and got in the car. Raye you ready? Yeah girl.

So you slept with dangerface and didn't tell me? O wow it wasn't like that. You know I moved in with Keisha, that's his sister. He was there last night and we fell asleep watching movies. Aw ok. Girl you would know if I did something with him. I wouldn't know how to act. Any ways next week I move into my new place. What? Already? Yeah girl. My job gave me a bonus. Really? Shit what type of job you got put me on. I just laughed and kept driving. I dropped her off then went home to do my homework.

I worked on my paper for a hour then I took a hour nap. I woke up took a shower did my hygiene stuff and threw on some sweats and headed out the door to the club.

________________________________
Please let me know what you think so far. Should I continue?