~Romance between a master and his slave~

Pairings: Alibaba and Morgiana
Anime/manga: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
The characters doesn't even belong to me, they belong to Shinobu Ohtaka

A Magi Fanfiction lemon for Alibaba and Morgiana
This is my first time to try writing a lemon as I have read a lot on Wattpad so I thought of giving it a try. It may not end up as good as other lemon writers have done on Wattpad that I have been reading to help me out on this one, so if you don't like reading anything that has some sex and love content in them, then I'd advise you to not read this and read something else instead.

Story starts (during season 1 episode 18 where Morgiana dances in order to express her feelings towards Alibaba):
After the festival had died down and everyone was resting, drunk, tidying up the mess that was left behind, stores closing down, back in Alibaba's room where he shared with Aladdin who was already sleeping in his own comfy bed, as he was super exhausted after drinking a lot of boost during the festival and eating a lot of tasty delicious food that was prepared for the festival. Alibaba wanted to sleep and rest too but the vivid image of Morgiana was still stuck heavily in his head when he and Aladdin saw her dancing while she felt so happy that she was freed from being a slave from Alibaba who saved her from being a slave for the rest of her life so she decided to dance for the crowds because inside her heart, she felt extremely happy and excited so she thought dancing would express her feelings easily instead of using words to express her thank you to Alibaba and her good friend, Aladdin.

  While Alibaba was still thinking whether he should go to bed already or not, he heard a knock on his door. He tilted his head to one side and gave a while thinking who would it be coming at this hour? While he was still wondering who it was, he slowly walked over to the door, not wanting to wake up his good buddy and friend, Aladdin. When he opened the door, to his surprise it was Morgiana! Alibaba was surprised when he saw her and at the same time nervous and he found it a bit hard to where he was supposed to look at when he was talking to her as she was still in the traditional dancing costume that she wore while she was dancing. Morgiana was not aware of Alibaba's hesitant and nervousness and just talked to him like how she usually does and asks him if he wanted to spend some time together, like literally alone in her room tonight, for one night. While she was waiting for him to reply back, when Alibaba caught the grasp of what she asked him, he turned as red as a tomato and when he replied back to her all he said was in a quick rush, stuttering: "s-sorry I'm-I'm a bit b-busy r-right now s-so g-goodnight M-Morgiana-chan!!" and with that he quickly slammed the door behind him in which that left Morgiana shocked and surprised by what his reaction was to what she asked him. With a sigh, Morgiana turned around and left Alibaba's and Aladdin's hut.

Alibaba's POV:
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE?! Morgiana-chan, the girl that you always thought that was cute and strong at the same time just came over to ask you to spend some time with her and instead you just rejected her and just ran away and became a chicken?! That was your only chance to make her yours or else she'll be stolen away by other men like Hakuryuu! He was serious when he said he loves Morgiana-chan and he said he'll take her back with him to make her his queen! There's no way you'll be a coward and just let her be taken away by other men like him will you??" That was what was going on through Alibaba's head when he was back in the hut. Without thinking twice, he decided to write a quick message to Morgiana-chan and tied the tiny paper onto a pigeon that he had as a messenger. After tying the tiny paper onto the pigeon's leg, he released the pigeon into the sky and let it deliver the message to Morgiana-chan.

~Moments later~(time skipped it so this means Morgiana had already received the message and read it)

    Another knock was on Alibaba's and Aladdin's hut and this time it was Aladdin who opened the door. Aladdin greeted Morgiana and when he asked her what she was doing here she told him she wanted to see Alibaba. After Aladdin took Morgiana where Alibaba-kun was, he left them alone in the lounge (as he had an errand to do) where for a few moments both were speechless as they didn't know who should start a conversation first. A few minutes later Morgiana was the one who spoke up and asked Alibaba-kun this.
"...I am truly happy that you were the one who freed me from being a slave for the rest of my life....and I'm glad that I stayed by you and Aladdin's side during this long journey...I'm sure if I haven't met you two I would have rather suggested dying instead of continue living like a slave for the rest of my life...so as for my way of thanking you...I-I wanted to let you know who I'd like to confess my true feelings towards....and A-Alibaba-kun...the truth is....I've liked you ever since you freed me and I would always want to stay by your side whenever you need me-before she got to finish, Alibaba rushed over to her and hugged her very tightly. Alibaba-kun...? What's wro-ng...? And that was this moment before she got to finish what she wanted to say, all she could see in front of her eyes was the handsome man she loved, kissing her which was almost like a dream she's always been dreaming about. But the next thing was something she didn't expect him to do. When the kiss got a bit deep, and when she wanted to gasp for air, the kiss got even more forceful and when she had the chance to take a look at him, his eyes were full of lust and they had become a bit dark like a hungry wolf, ready to eat her up any time he wants to, whether she was ready or not.
Morgiana was trembling with fear but as she know that the guy she wanted to do with was Alibaba-kun, when he was asking for permission to go further, she slowly nodded and said "...Alibaba-kun...please....please touch me more...I love you...Alibaba smirked with enjoyment that his dream actually came true and that the girl he loves was in his possession and that he wanted to make everything of her belong to him only.  After kissing her, he then used his wet hot tongue to lick down from her nape to her exposed breasts that he already quickly ripped off as he was already feeling the heat and need to touch her even more than he intended to. He enjoyed seeing the face that Morgiana was making right now which he thought was super cute and sexy. He wanted to see more so with his free hands he used it to grab her big breasts and used his tongue once again to lick around her aroused hard, beautiful pink nipples. And when he did that, Morgiana felt so surprised that she flinched and threw her head back and let out several moans and sweet sound which even made Alibaba more aroused and excited.  Morgiana: please no more...I'm starting to feel strange...! Alibaba: you really want me to stop hmm~? He smirked and licked his fingers after tasting how sweet morgiana's juices were~just admit that you actually liked what I was doing and you're starting to get wet...down here...Morgiana: s-stop saying such embarrassing things like that please Alibaba-kun! Alibaba: then admit it that you like it when I do perverted things like this to you and say how much you want to become a sex slave to me where I will be your master forever....Morgiana: e-eh...? F-forever...? I-I don't think I can last for a long time doing such things with you like this....Alibaba: well for starters, why don't we go for one round and see what you thought of it? Without waiting for her to reply back, he quickly removes his pants and already starts thrusting his manhood into her womanhood. Morgiana screams his name when she was being thrusted front and back by Alibaba who was so good at making her feel good. A-Alibaba-kun!!! I-I'm starting to cum soon~! She was already in tears but because she felt so good, she covered her mouth because she didn't want other people to hear her, but her hands were taken away from her when Alibaba took them to kiss it and said: let me hear your sweet cute voice and saying my name.....don't cover your mouth so that I can hear everything you say...I want to hear your beautiful voice and lips saying my name Morgiana-chan...by now the bed was already creaking as he continued thrusting her front and back. This lasted for the whole night and by the time it reached midnight, when finally the lovers had finished their first night together, they held each other for the whole night and tucked in peacefully. Morgiana never knew doing it with the man she loves could be this exciting and the entire moment felt so good and actually when she first thought it'll be painful and scary, Alibaba-kun was so gentle and it made the entire moment felt so comfortable and she couldn't wait for the second round to come.  Before she went back to sleep, she gave Alibaba-kun a quick gentle kiss on his cheek and then went back to sleeping with her head resting on one of Alibaba-kun 's arm.

I hope everyone enjoys reading it! (If it ever does get being discovered and being read....)

🎉 Vous avez fini de lire ~Romance between a master and his slave~(a lemon and romance fanfiction for Alibaba and Morgiana from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic) 🎉