After serie

Summary: Book 1: Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of time, until she meets a rude boy named Harry, with too many tattoos and piercings who shatters her plans.

Book 2: This is the sequel (continuation) of After. Harry and Tessa's relationship will be tested in ways she never expected, but he knew of all along.

Book 3: The passionate story of Tessa and Harry continues as family secrets, deep betrayals, and career opportunities threaten to tear them apart.

Before: He never knew life could be this way, but truly if he did, he wouldn't have cared. He cared about nothing, not even himself until her. Before her, he was empty/ Before her he knew nothing of joy or completion, and this is his journey to his life After her.

Currently reads: Book 1, 360m reads // Book 2, 326m reads // Book 3, 636m reads  // Before 6.5m reads

Chapters: Book 1, 100 chapters - done // Book 2, 100 chapters - done // Book 3, 99 chapters - done // Before 18 chapters - still going 

My own opinion: Okay, most of us can agree that the start of the After serie isn't that good or exciting, but you have to read After. It has many plots and twist, contain sex and romantic part and devilish part. The books reach a whole new level today. I remember when I read it back in time when she still wrote them. 

I admit: Tessa can be really stupid and it can be really annoying to read. And sometimes the same old stuff happens not only twice but fifteen times again. It's a book with the same story over and over again, but it's still very good and different. I would specially recommend you trying to read the first one. 

Written by: imaginator1D

What do you think about After!