Prologue

-------------------------------Tokyo, Japan...June 23, 2020---------------------------------

TV New caster: "Good morning everyone! Todays is the day where the game, "Third dimension" comes out! The line is packed with people, and they were here since 12 mid-night! Here is a interview from one of the first people that lined up!"

Random guy: "I was one of the beta players of this game! I used to be a very tired/lazy person, but thanks to the game. I got rid of the tiredness. I also gain more strengthen/energy, I felt that I was reborn as a kid again!"

"Wow! Onee-chan, the game where you did a beta test before, it came out!, It sure is popular!" Akira's brother, Gin pointed to the TV.

"I'm glad that beta testers can get a free game." Akira held up two games of Third dimension and smiled.

"Wow! your awesome Onee-chan!" Gin's eyes sparkled when he saw it.

"Hurry, onee-chan I want to play it!" Her little brother pushed her.

"Ok! I get it! Here is your copy of the game!" she handed him the game.

"YAHOO! I'll meet you in the game onee-chan, my avatar will be name Chaos!!" He yelled back.

Akira went in her room, plugged her connection head gear,and input the game. She finally lied down on her bed.

"Game! Start!"

Sorry i made this storry similar to SAO and 1/2 prince, but I will make it different as the story goes on! I will try my best to make this as interesting as I can. I would like advices/comments/votes! It will surely help me! Thank you!