Status 1: Game! Start!

"Welcome, new and old players to the world of 'Third Dimension'! I'm your guide/GM(game master), Ellen! If you need help or need to ask a question go to your information tab and a question button on the bottom left corner! There should be your exclamation mark on your mission tab, click the mission tab and the mission to start it! Good luck to all players!" Ellie explained and disappeared from the main square avenue's TV screen hanged on a large pillar.

"Onee-chan!" someone cried out.

"Huh?" Akira turned around to see a older looking Gin.

"Gin?! You grown!" He still wasn't taller than her, but grew pretty tall.

"I put the age of 14." Gin smiled.

"I see that's why you're so tall!" She patted his head.

"Onee-chan, you didn't change at all not even your chest." He looked at her chest.

~Wack! 

"Ow!" Gin sniffed.

"That's what you get, you pervert!" she said.

 Then they all a sudden laughed. The people stared at them thinking their crazy.

"Ok, now let's go and finish this mission and get a job! I'll help you!" She opened her mission tab.

"Arigatou, onee-chan! What job are you going to take?" He walked in front of her.

"Hmm. Let's see, I'm ok as a warrior, but too many people take it and I already played it in the beta. Bowman, maybe. Spearmen, too heavy. Entertainer, no way! Merchant, too boring. Ninja, sure might as well try it." she scanned the job list.

"Well, I'm going to be a bowman, you can shoot monsters from far away!" He pretended to shoot arrows to the sky.

 "Sure...Lets see, Ninijas/assassins can use bombs, kunais, shurikans, katanas as weapons...Skills are jutsu that require mp, same as magician huh. Hmm assassins, the stats are about the same as a ninja.WHAT! This skill for assassin are awesome!" she finished scanning.

 "Hey, onee-chan what about bowman, tell me their skills!" he shook his sister.

"You can do it yourself, just press the question mark in your information tab.

 "Fine!" he pouted and scanned the guide.

"Wow! Bowman's skills are awesome too." he pointed to the group of skills.

"Let me see. Hmm, that skill, when I was playing beta. I saw the skill when I teamed up with a female bowman. It is awesome, but it has a weakness, she even explained it to me." she explained.

"WHAT! Onee-chan tell me!" Gin whined.

 "No can do, little bro!" she rustled his hair.

"You're so mean! Keichi(stingy)!" he pouted.

"We're here!" Akira shouted.

They both looked up at the building that said, 'Filia Guild."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                   Few months later...

"Welcome, everyone! To the Ririki Annual Tournament! I'm your MC, Furuichi! Today's tournament is double team match! Good luck to all contestant!" The MC sat down.

" Now for our first battle, Team SMEXIMEN versus Team Power Rangers." The MC shouted.

"Wait, team smeximen what does that mean?" a person in the crowd asked.

"Well, smexicians mean sexy men! O-LA!" A very buff guy in girl's make-up and tight clothes shouted and posed for the audience.               

(looks similar to the sexy queen in the anime Eyeshield 21 episode 29, check it!)

 A couple of people barfed when the two buff men came out.

"Um....The next team, Team Power Rangers!" The MC also barfed when he saw the...Smexicians.

Team Power Rangers came out!

"Go Team Power Ranger beat those...UGLY GUYS!" the crowd yelled.

"Sure...Eww! They're so ugly!" Gin cried.

"Bleh...I can't even look at them! My eyes would go blind!" Akira exaggerated.

"That is rude boy-ya tachi, I will teach you a lesson not to mess with us!" The guys replied in a girly way.

"Battle! Start!" cried the MC.

"Onee-chan! Formation A!" Gin cried.

"OK!"  Akira replied back.

"The leader that stands at the top with the most strength! Power Ranger Red!" Gin cried. He changed into a power ranger red suit  and did a power ranger pose.

"The Darkness that supports the light to successful! Power Ranger Black!" Akira cried! She changed into a power ranger black suit and posed.

"We are the Double Rangers!" They cried together.

The audience fell silent, the air became cold.(horrible comedy it seems....)

"I told you the crowd wouldn't like it and now we embarrassed our self." She whisper to Gin.

"Ehh! But everyone likes Power Ranger!" Gin whined.

 "Well not this crowd." Akira punched Gin head and took off the suit.

"Ha! Boy-ya tachi, i'll make you regret calling us ugly!" The two men were pissed because they stole the spot light(not really) and called them ugly.

"Gin! It's show time!" Akira shouted.

Ok! What do you think so far? Is it bad, good, or just ok? Please tell me if you like it or not! It would surely help me! Vote! Comment! Thank you!