What was lost, was finally found

Sqaisheys POV:
I woke up at 6:00 am. Shoot! I'm almost late! I quickly showe4ed and brushed my teeth. I wore a yellow crop top and orange pants. I brushed my light brown hair with a blong strand. I ate an apple for breakfast and got on the bus. Oh, i'm Beth Pines..well, at least thats what my adoptive parents named me. They sa8d that they found me outside their home. They said that my real parents lost me and were finding me. I have 2 best friends/ siblings. Dipper and Mabel Angelo Pines. When i got to school, i was greeted by my boyfriend, Rickie. Rickie was the most popular guy at school. I was the most popular girl at school for my beauty. I know Rickie loves me for me. I think. Of course he does!
Timeskip to afte4 school

I was about to head home, until i saw something that broke my heart.
Tickie and Vaness making out.
Beth: we are sooo over, Rick!!!
Rickie:*stops making out* ok. I only liked you fo4 you4 looks.

So h3 only cared about my looks, huh? Fine. Indidn't like the guy anyway. I went home and ate a bannana and a pie. Some one rang the doorbell i went to answer it.

Elle POV:
Guard: Your majesty!
Elle: yes, Aaron?
Aaron:the portal your daughter, Princess sqaishy, has opened!

What?! The portal is opened?! This is our chance. A chance to get my little girl back!
Elle: Arsen! This is our chance to get our little girl back!
Arsen: yes! Call king samsons son, queen aquata's daughter, and king Posiedons son! They must come with us.
Aaron: yes, sir!

Finally, after all those long, painfull years, we are finally getting our daughter back. I called the royal decorator to design Sqaisheys room with a duck theme. I missed her so much.