Untitled Part 3

When Percy, Nico, Malcolm, and Thalia came back, Nico and Malcolm were in headlocks, and Thalia was walking beside Percy, pinching his ear and pulling him along. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, could you, ow, do that, ow, any, harder? YOWCH!"

That last part came when she yanked on his ear.

"Let them go, Perce. NOW."

"OK, OK, just don't tear my ear off!" As soon as she let go, he let Nico and Malcolm fall to the floor. "Damn, have you been practicing pinching? Cause that hurt!"

Zeus grinned.

Percy shook his head and looked back to Hestia, who was watching with an amused smirk on her face. "Alrighty, then. Now that I'm not busy trying not to die, not to sound rude or anything, but who are the ones who want to adopt me?"

Hestia smiled and gestured Hades, Athena, Artemis, Apollo, and Ares over.

Percy blinked. "OK, Artemis and Apollo I think of as my siblings, Ares as a frenemy-"

"You STILL haven't forgiven me for that curse?!"

"Ares, it nearly lead to Atlas winning. No, I haven't. You will be the first to know when I do. Athena, last I checked, hated my guts, and Hades, I can understand. Let me guess. Two reasons, no, three! First, you want to rub it in Barnacle Beards face. Correct?" Hades chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Second, it gets lonely down in the Underworld, even with Nico and Persephone there. Correct?" Hades nodded again. "Third, you want a son who Persephone won't immediately dislike, AKA, hate. True?" Hades blinked at him before nodding. "Well, that's two people I know the reasons of."

"Who's the other?" Athena asked gently.

Percy stared at her for a moment before shaking himself and clearing his throat. "The other being Hestia. Two main reasons as well, I believe?" Hestia grinned and nodded. "First, you want a child like the other Olympians. Correct?" She nodded, still smiling. "Second, I think, is that you think of me as your son anyway?" Percy said hesitantly. She nodded again before hugging him. "Now my question becomes why you guys want to adopt me. Artemis I can guess, but Apollo, Ares, and Athena? Not even the slightest clue, honestly.'

All five of the Olympians laughed at that before Apollo spoke. "Well, honestly I think I would prefer to have you as one with your-"

"Mention it and I will hurt you, possible father or no."

Apollo just laughed. "Alright. Well, I would like you to be my adopted son for little other reason than that, and the one other reason is that I think you will probably want to have a less militaristic father. Am I right?"

Percy laughed and nodded before turning to Athena. "And you? What's your reason?"

Athena smiled sadly. "After what my daughter and other children did to you and what happened to your birth mom, I figured I could at least try to join your family. Whether you let me or not waits to be seen however. Also, the opportunity to rub it in Poseidon's face is too good to miss," she said gleefully.

Percy smiled and nodded. "Alright, I can accept that reasoning." He turned to Ares with a raised eyebrow. "You hate me almost as much as Athena used to. What changed?"

Ares smiled. "Let's go with even I can learn a thing or two. In this case, that I was being a complete and utter fucking idiot."

Percy chuckled. "Fair enough. Alright. I accept, to all of you." As soon as those words left his lips, a black, grey, red, orange, silver, and yellow aura surrounded him. "Wow. That actually kind of hurt. And Hypnos is coming. Good night!"