Chapter 1 | First Day of School

Jimin's POV:

Hi. I'm Jimin. I'll give you a short introduction. I'm Jimin Lee, 5A. I have black short hair and I wear glasses. I'm NOT your typical 'nerd'. I'm not a nerd at all. Or so I think. Well anyways, on the first day of school, I was assigned to 5A, the class with the scariest teacher. Yup... MR.RADNICH! As I was trudging to school, I met this other girl named Esther. She seemed nice, so we became friends quickly. When I got to class, there were kids everywhere. Mr.Rad silenced the class and assigned us to a seat. I, luckily enough, got the seat in the back. I was hoping to get a girl partner but... A BOY?!?! "Hi, I'm James." the boy called James said like he had no interest in me. I suppose so. I've never had a proper boyfriend, nor be one of the popular girls. I was thankful that he was even talking to me. "Um... Hi? I'm Jimin..." I said blushing a tiny little bit. Oh well, there goes my hopes for a girl partner. Surprisingly, class flew by quickly and it was recess time. I met up with Esther and... 11 other girls. Wow, she had already made um... 11 friends. "JIMIN!" she said. "Oh, Hi." I said. "Meet Jenny, Isabel, Sohee, Olivia, Kate, Angie, Sophie, Jessica, Jess, Janie and Aivi!" she said to me, couting them off on her fingers. "Um Hi everyone. I'm Jimin." I said. They all said greetings. Then, we all talked about things in school. Luckily for Esther, there were only 7 boys in the class, which was a HUGE minority from the 13 or so girls. As I went back to class, it was draw the attitudes time. I was FORCED to draw with James... It really sucked! When Esther and I met after school, we talked about our first day of school. We also found out more about each other. I learned that Esther had been here for 3 years already: from the beginning of Chadwick. 'Oh, that's why she had 11 friends." I thought.

Jame's POV:

Yeah whatever. I'm James, that's all you need to know. I'm in 5A, my best friend is Dennis, in 5C. My teacher is Mr.Rad, which really really SUCKS! Anyways, Dennis and I were walking to class, when Dennis found out that 13 girls were in his class. "WHY?!?!?!" Dennis yelled. I snickered. Me, being physically taller and stronger, held him back from his tantraum on... me. 'Oh Crap' I thought. So we went to class. When I got there, Mr.Rad was assigning seats. Thankfully, I was right on time. He called my name, "James" and I went to the seat I was indicated to. I quickly sat down, and next to me was a... GIRL! I looked at the other boys who were, with no luck, sitting next to VERY girly girls. I was thankfully next to a girl who looked kinda boyish. Her name was... Jiimin? or something like that. "Hi, I'm James." I said. "Um... Hi? I'm Jimin..." she said looking away. I thought she was blushing but when she turned back to me, I pretended to be busy on my computer. Soon, it was recess I met up with Dennis, and we just fought. Or should I say, he fought. When recess was over, it was nearly time to go. I went to Dennis's house. We talked and watched movies. He said that he was friends with most of the girls except this girl called Emily. We were like that until I came to the part about Jimin. I kind of stuttered and Dennis said, "What's wrong? Girl problems?" Dennis said wriggling his eyebrows. "SHUT UP!" I said, and went on to watch videos on my phone. "Hmm... the 'great' James has girl problems~"  Dennis said. That's when I lost control and bammed into Dennis. "Ow! That hurt!" Dennis said putting on a hurt face, drenched with sarcasm. "Yeah right Den, just get to the point bro, and I do NOT have girl problems so shut up! I think you should have girl problems, all with Hillary~" I teased him. "U are gonna PAY FOR THAT BRO!!" Dennis yelled as he charged toward me. I picked up a red blanket and laughed. "Oooh! Is the little bull scared?" I said. I'm pretty sure it was the wrong thing to say. Dennis laughed scornfully. "Uzuzu! The mighty James has girl problems~ The mighty James has girl problems~" he said singing. He quickly climbed up the bookcase. I never can do it. I don't know how he does it, but I'm really stumped.