Goku's party

It was night and Goku was at his party by a lake and cliff. Goku was in a little party house with all his friends plus Lord Beerus and his teacher/assistant Whis. Goku was having a good time but he couldn't stop thinking about Vegeta and Planet Vegeta. "Goku come here!" Bluma smiled she brought Goku over to a throne. Goku sat down. Bulma gave Goku a glass of European soda. Krillin smiled and stood on a chair.

"Hey everyone I'd like to make a toast" Krillin pulled out a piece of toast. Everyone began to laugh. "Anyways Goku I've known you since you were 14. And now look at you 36 years old and still kicking butt. From King Piccolo from me exploding on planet Namek to now becoming a god! And now fighting people from around the universe. Look I'm proud of you Goku and I'm happy to be your best friend. So everyone! Let's say it together. "

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOKU!" Goku smiled. Everyone continued with the party. Goku smiled and went over to hug his best friend.

"Thanks, bud!" Goku then walked outside. He sat by the lake and sighed. "If only Vegeta were here"

"What if I was?" Goku whipped around to see Vegeta.

"V-Vegeta" Goku ran over to him and hugged him. They both stood there for a minute. "Vegeta you don't know how much I missed you, I was all alone training!"

"I missed you too bud" They both looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Then they both leaned in. And slowly there lips met. They kissed for what seemed like forever. Their tongues met for a much longer passionate kiss. As their tongues intertwined with each other. And played around they were both finally happy again. They both pulled away and said the same thing.

"You feel the same way" After that Vegeta smiled.

"Will you go out with me" Goku nodded and cried. "Come on birthday boy lets go inside." After that everyone was happy. They all met the new Saiyans. Goku couldn't have wished for a perfect day.

​